1.1.1 Patch Notes

"
Evelyus wrote:
nice, again an update for only 4 month leagues.

Are you kidding? They buffed the rate of Corrupted Zones (all leagues)

They balanced bosses from Invasion AND Corrupted Zones

They made more implicit mods for Vaal Orbs (all leagues)

Added 2 new Uniques (all leagues)

Added 2 new Vaal Gems (all leagues)

I could go on.

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Mar 14, 2014, 3:59:23 AM
Went from 4,100 average damage to 2,700 average damage. Had to put on pain attunement, doedres damning, 2 fire dmg rings and a spell fire dmg ammy. made it back up to to 3300. ZzZzZzZzZzZz.

For everyone saying Flameblast didn't one shot things. I could full charge, and have someone open a strongbox with 3 rare mobs and a rogue exile. Everything would be dead and the rogue exile would be half health at minimum. (without searing touch)
"Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you."
Last edited by Serotriptomine on Mar 14, 2014, 4:04:22 AM
I'll just leave this here for all the people complaining about flameblast being useless now.

Ignitebike

Spoiler
This is pre 1.1 which means it is also pre 1.1.1. which means the skill is still stronger than in the video. You guys are pathetic, I really have no words. Absolutely ridiculous.
Edit: Also pre buffed elemental nodes.
Spoiler
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
Last edited by Alros on Mar 14, 2014, 4:03:13 AM
"
Alros wrote:
I'll just leave this here for all the people complaining about flameblast being useless now.

Ignitebike

Spoiler
This is pre 1.1 which means it is also pre 1.1.1. which means the skill is still stronger than in the video. You guys are pathetic, I really have no words. Absolutely ridiculous.
Spoiler

^ this.

"
For everyone saying Flameblast didn't one shot things. I could full charge, and have someone open a strongbox with 3 rare mobs and a rogue exile. Everything would be dead and the rogue exile would be half health at minimum. (without searing touch)

The argument is that full charge counts as 10-shotting. Which is an argument I don't get.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Mar 14, 2014, 4:05:33 AM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Alros wrote:

Ignitebike

Spoiler
Spoiler

^ this.

"

The argument is that full charge counts as 10-shotting. Which is an argument I don't get.

That's like saying Fireball with gmp is 5 shotting or some such thing. You could only "truly one shot" white and blue mobs, via ignite. It's all about ignite.

You just run through lunaris hitting 1 mob on the left and 1 mob on the right and then the whole pack dies.
"Break the Chains of Fate that Bind you."
you rocks guys!
Excellent! Looking forward to being a massive geek and playing PoE all day.

Also, I actually really like this "surprise" patch. You did mention it and tease slightly, but the abruptness of its actual release is really exciting!
Did you guys fix the bug that Chain only lets 1 projectile chain on Vaal Power Siphon?
.-. .. -.- ..- -.- .-.. .- -.-- - --- -.
These patch is superb!I dont how how these guys manage to give us so much and so fast especially compared to Blizzard that takes ages to give us 1/4 of this!Keep up the good work GGG we lova ya!
ign: Hikaku
Oh very interesting patch! Thanks for those quick reactions on our demands :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info