1.1.1 Patch Notes

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Oh so Flameblast was overtuned. Had a literal blast levelling up in Merciless ledge. 6 party. Yes was one shotting mobs at full strength. The rest of us were so undergeared we barely scratched the skellies. Don't minimize the obvious facts and claim falsely that this fix isn't needed.
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
"
xliktiz wrote:
so is flameblast being nerfed by 48% or are you just letting us know you are leaving it like that?
It's being reverted to the same damage that it dealt prior to v1.1.0. Then it is being buffed by 48%.

End result is weaker then it currently is.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
And what do we expect? Invasion league. This league is just going straight down the sink, no wonder "not" a lot of people play there(or people with brain. It's like a game done with one of those game builder and made every monster a beast. It's like, you're a chicken fighting against dragons at lvl 1.
IGN: ArcZero
©ArcZero™
"
Burgingham wrote:
@Bowser: They could have just nerfed it on lower levels. I agree it was too good for leveling.

The problem is the later game especially in party play. Solo the skill is probably still viable, but when there is other people around shooting stuff you hardly ever get a shot in in the first place. Then I at least want to make it count when I do. They removed that now.

P.S.: You usually do not use CE on FB. I mean you can and I often switch it in at bosses, but the bigger area for once is actually important with FB.
Kiting is meh at best with this skill, there is skills much better at doing this so why would I make my character's life hard on purpose?

P.P.S.: I made an FB build by myself the second the server got on, not even knowing anyone was gonna play that. But nice job judging everyone without any inside knowledge.

so use less charges........just because the window only has avg damage doesn't mean it doesn't have a dps...why would you even use 10 charges when the damage was glitched. that's just a great way to kill yourself on reflect repeatedly

CE is the gem of choice for short charge burn prolif type flameblast builds. one of the biggest strengths of fb are the short charges. otherwise you're better off making a discharger anyways

flameblast kiting is amazing, youI don't know what you're talking about. it's one of the best kiting skills in the game if you have any idea what you're doing
My first time trying out Flameblast was after 1.1.0. It was pretty great being able to destroy the world.
As a level 60 something flameblast user in invasion league, I dont really mind the nerf. It was inevitable.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.1.1:
  • Vaal Orbs can now generate more corrupted implicit mods than before.
  • Players are now 20% more likely to encounter a Corrupted Secret Area.
  • Rarer Vaal Fragments are now more likely to drop.
  • Added a new vendor recipe.
  • Added a new Map Mod - Anarchic: Map contains two extra Rogue Exiles.

1. So Vaal orbs didn't have enough RNG already? Lets just hope we can get usefull stats, like a passive node that wasn't in the list before or something.

2. Good change, lets just hope that the initial percentage wasn't low, otherwise the buff of 20% won't have any meaning.

3. Oh so there wasn't a "correct" way of farming midnight and noon like one of the devs said, what a shocker.

4. Kind of dumb to me, because the recipes may never be discovered, who's to say there's not couple of them undiscovered since the start.

5. This one sounds good, 2 of the deadliest exiles + one of the deadliest bosses and insane map mods and we have a very fun/boring easy/hard fight on our hands, depending on our gear/build and mechanics of exiles/boss.

6. Seems strange to change a skill during a league, don't think this happened before. I guess there were too many of those searing bond/flame blast users?
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Last edited by Pivovar on Mar 14, 2014, 5:28:17 AM
So can I use my Ball lightning skill gem now?
IGN: Munkehboi
The same character ran into Pewterfang three times in the past few hours: once in Fetid Pool, once in the Ship Graveyard Cave, and just now in the Caverns of Wrath.

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Mar 14, 2014, 5:38:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info