1.1.1 Patch Notes

Hey, great for balancing the new Invader bosses!!! :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Played some 70 maps with some Flameblasters. If you are geared, the change isn't really drastic. If all you had was a searing touch and a flameblast gem, then yeah, it will be a difference.

Its still a great skill and does insane damage. I saw a GMP fireball knockback witch smashing entire rooms of blue mobs into walls where the flameblast would go off. Absolutely destroys.
So if I understand this patch (for flameblast), it was a good skill before 1.10. Then it got an accidental buff to make it extremely powerful. Now GGG has buffed the pre-1.10 by 48%? Doesn't that mean that the intentional version of Flameblast got buffed? Seems alright with me.
@summonBLUE
first page!
Was really looking forward to this patch. Finally going to get my Lightning based character rolling with a skill i've been looking forward to since i started playing. Been playing Searing bond+Flameblast just to gain levels and gear. So gear close to complete, character decently level'd BUT main skill not released and my current spec nerfed GG.
Praise the Sun!
Last edited by 0nex on Mar 14, 2014, 3:37:58 AM
Well I really hate the crying when it comes to nerfing. What makes this game great is the massive amount of skillgems, passivenodes and so on. You guys probably havnt even checked if there are other viable options for your skilltree of the moment, or how many respec points you need to invest (16 are included for free in the game, but most of you probably havnt even done the quests) to play a viable build. Besides that fb is still very good just not the best anymore...

For what i am concerned is the fractured mod i played a map with it one time and as a coc discharger i thought hell yeah thats my mod ;) but unfortunatly after cycloning through the first mob i dced , rejoined dced again.

I think the focus for the next patches should be on the net code, desync issues and serious gameplay problems (like the on with the fractured enemies dying to fast).

Keep the great work up have fun

Great changes! You have really listened to the feedback.

"Balance Changes:

Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier and some of the weaker ones are harder. We've changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them"

much welcomed GGG, thnx
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
Did you even read wtf you just wrote?

Did you really just admit it doesn't one-shot in merciless or maps then attempt to argue that the fact it was nerfed is moot?

Let's see......didn't one shot things before.....nerfed 35%.....definitely doesn't one shot things now but deals 35% less damage. Yep nerf definitely had no effect because one shotting is the only thing that matters, dps is irrelevant.

To clarify:

If the argument was that it didn't one shot things before, by various other definitions provided, then the QQ that it doesn't one shot things now is moot. Because it didn't do it in the first place.

To dumb it down even further since you didn't read it appropriately to begin with:

Not that the nerf was moot. But that the QQ re: "wah I can't one-shot anymore" was.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Mar 14, 2014, 3:49:57 AM
Fixed bosses one shotting off screen-FAIL Made bosses more level appropriate for zones found-FAIL. Ridiculous number of bosses with ridiculously overpowered skills that make the already bad desynch issues worse-success, give bosses skills that cant be reacted to IE ROA from offscreen and overpowed for zone meaning you need go farm lower levels with drop penalties or suicide farm at own level with no skill. Clearly more content set around endgame players standards and not tested with developing characters. If is meant to be party only then needs more than 1 vaal drop, if its designed for solo most are total fails with ridiculously OP bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info