The Plan for Cut-Throat Mode

they should disable trading and increase orb drops a lot, the people that want a self found league would be so mad. thats not the reason tho, i think it would be good since trading with strangers would be a pain anyways. "hey guys lets go get my 5L back from the guy i just sold it to"
Last edited by 310 on Mar 12, 2014, 7:22:59 PM
cut throat sounds awesome...especially if the instances are huge maps with a level cap. that way you have some time to farm before you inevitably run into someone hostile. all the instances should be public, no private instances. cut throat is cut throat
I think the reason Glacial Hammer can make u kill 2 people at the same time is because of its strange delay compared to Heavy Strike. It seems that you attack... and then the damage applies a few nano seconds afterwards. This also explain why u can sometimes hit enemies that are not in melee range with glacial hammer (If they are running out of range while you attack, it seems that the delay can go up to over a second, if you Quicksilver away you suddenly get smashed by it even though the glacial guy is not even attacking anymore.)

Its basically the "Commando-Pro" of PoE.

I tried this in low lvl pvp against a 2h geofri glacial hammer guy and I was playing a staff glacial hammer guy. The 2 of us often ended up killing each other. (And sometimes the PvP arena crashed when it happend.)

Overall there seems to be some kind of problem with it.

Flicker strike,ice spear, and leap slam are so overpowered in cutthroat... i think diversity will be next to nil.
For it to be a true league i think: flicker should be outright removed. Leap slam have a large attack speed penalty. Stun/elemental ailments need to be neutered.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Win
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX
Awesome!!! Looking forward to this!.
Hot Damn! been waiting for this :)

The idea of limiting higher levels from farming low levels is good.
Perhaps preventing going back to previous difficulties

:D planning a build now!
Crazy Idea:

If you kill someone, you should not be able to logout/disconnect for 10 mins after that event and the person who died has ability to easily teleport to the killer so as to attempt revenge/retrieval of gear.

IF you do disconnect then your character hangs around unable to defend itself.

Encampments should not be a safe haven in said event either just to keep it interesting.

wowowow. this looks insane!!
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
I am so excited about this.

What will the logout and portal prevention timers be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info