Sacrifice of the Vaal is now Live! Compete in our Launch Competition!

Good job GGG. Congrats. :)
"
Shipman wrote:
"
-Cheap fix to eternal and mirror with the new vaal orbs;

You can't use any currency items on something once it is corrupted, that includes imprints/mirrors.
Educate yourself before you complain about things.

you're right but he has a point, imho vaal orbs kind of "fix" (equalize) the previous power of imprinting and mirrors just because the process isn't revertable and corrupted items can't be copied. for making your item god like you have to take a choice (make it god like or not. i love choices.
before vaal orbs you could just mirror godlike items which is kind of cheap.

thx ggg for the smooth upgrade process, 1 hour downtime and then running stable is exceptional. had fun with my new witch, exceptional good early drops and was surprised how good ice nova is in early levels and learned that you shouldn't open boxes in narrow sideways. even found a corrupted area in prison but sorrily, no fragment dropped.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
some people are so fast!
i <3 minesweeper
Ambush was super fun last night. The game is dropping the perfect amount of rares, constantly keeping me very low on scrolls. Wish I could have taken off today so I could make a run at the challenge :-/ Just didn't pan out... Maybe this summer if they do something similar.
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
Invasion is absolutely INSANE! I've never seen so many people die before (myself included). I hope I don't burn myself out too early like I did in Nemesis.

Will we be seeing a Blizzard skill? I noticed one of the bosses in one of the corrupted areas used
Spoiler
rapid fire Bear Traps and a Blizzard-like spell, something that looked like a cold elemental version of Firestorm

I hope you guys patch in a Guided Arrow skill :D

It's also very fun to play with shrines for the first time (never tried out Domination).

Thanks for all of your hard work, GGG. You guys rule.
I like the ambush league and the strongboxes, it´s always very existing to open them, and see what´s inside. The corrupted areas are very cool, too.

I´ve already found a vaal ground slam gem, but didn´t test it yet, but I´m sure it will be fun to collect and use the vaal gems

And the new cosmetic armor skin looks amazing, I want more!!! :-)))

So real good work, congrats GGG!
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Cool stuff looking forward playing some even tho i really bad at this game.
The Lockboxes and their interesting affixes/protectors are very fun to encounter. They must make it into the base game after the leagues are over. Great addition!
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...
Unimpressed until know............the corrupted areas are too unbalanced...its supposed to be more challenging but its almost impossible......

PS: best wand Drop until lv 32

This game has the best drops ever.
Last edited by Rajunah on Mar 6, 2014, 11:05:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info