Sacrifice of the Vaal is now Live! Compete in our Launch Competition!

Loving the new Ambush league so far. The new side areas popping up are neat, and the monster-spawning boxes are great for getting all sorts of goodies. I prefer this to shrines, personally.
I have almost killed Atziri for this competition, should be done in a few more hours
So fuckin excited for this!!!! Love you GGG
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
DnAngel wrote:
I'm not gonna play thank you anyway.

-Most of the balance changes in the wrong direction (block was the problem, not those uniques);
-I do not like the new skill tree;
-Cheap fix to eternal and mirror with the new vaal orbs;
-No gameplay improvements (desync and animations, fluidity...);

I like the new vaal orbs, but that's not enough GGG. People expect more.

Have fun guys who still enjoy the game, good luck to everyone!

You act as if you're the only one who was affected by this change, if you can't enjoy gameplay throughout the various changes that are happening now and will be happening later, maybe you shouldn't play this game rather than wasting your own time, sitting on the forums and bitching about changes in balance. Vaal pact did get completely fucked though, I don't deny that.
Ign: ChaosCrits
Awesome update, brings new life to this great game , keep the good work.
"
Shipman wrote:
"
-Cheap fix to eternal and mirror with the new vaal orbs;

You can't use any currency items on something once it is corrupted, that includes imprints/mirrors.

Educate yourself before you complain about things.

I'm not the one who knows nothing about what I'm saying.

IMO vaal orbs were created to fix a problem that GGG created a while back: top tier yellow items were too easy to craft IF if you had the currency to do so. And mirror's allow people to duplicate these items, so you end up with a lot more of these than you should.

Vaal orbs encourage people to ruin some of the best items in the game, hopping to get better ones. Even though this helps a bit with the problem, it is still too easy to craft BiS items
http://slysherz.blogspot.com
"
Jar0mir wrote:
I wouldnt call it smooth launch, since most of steam users still cant play the game due to some weird font/out of memory error

Steam is horrible and I for one wouldn't touch it even with a stick and bomb safety equipment on.
Last edited by mrgrin on Mar 6, 2014, 3:11:46 AM
After applying patch, I'm impressed to achieve connection to server without any "error 37" / server overload. Great job!
"
Hermike wrote:
Thank you very much for destroy my build! I have a lot less live and vaal pact is shit! I work a lot to make my Duelist a good Character, than in this new patch you destroy it now worth nothing i can survive with my character on maps!
It is a pity, thah you dont think to your players Dear Team! You give us a kick in our asses!
Good luck!

was up dude? try to make a new build... :) games update means games UPDATE... now UPDATE your avatars, too
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nice challenge for no-life gamers. Not so much for people with a regular job and a social life :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info