Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

When he says patch notes tomorrow morning, what time zone? Or Even better, how many hours from now?
"
horizon21 wrote:
This armor doesn't look a tad realistic in terms of being combat-ready. The wings on the helmet are nice, the rest is over the top...

Since when are holographic effect in any part of armor realistic? And when we are on the subject of real, zombies monsters gods etc. The concept real goes out of the window.

At least the holographic effect don't cut into the body, what I can see.
Last edited by mrgrin on Mar 3, 2014, 5:00:45 AM
no patch notes. no skill tree. Sad face T_T
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Kinda nice, didn't really like the shoulder pad glow though. But I'm thinking you'll sell a lot of these so thats a good thing.

"
boye wrote:
When he says patch notes tomorrow morning, what time zone? Or Even better, how many hours from now?

I'd google "time new zealand".
Invasion:
IGN @ TestRound
IGN @ allincall
Last edited by Witchmaster on Mar 3, 2014, 5:06:35 AM
"
mrgrin wrote:
"
horizon21 wrote:
This armor doesn't look a tad realistic in terms of being combat-ready. The wings on the helmet are nice, the rest is over the top...

Since when are holographic effect in any part of armor realistic? And when we are on the subject of real, zombies monsters gods etc. The concept real goes out of the window.

I think by real, he means functional. As in, the armor looks like it could be produced and combat ready and not impede your movement or compromise its ability to protect you.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Were is the daily deal atlest post that if notes and tree are going to be late.

As for that armor it looks alright but all the brite things on each pice is over the top imo the helmet and gloves mabe but not all.
"
"
mrgrin wrote:
"
horizon21 wrote:

I think by real, he means functional. As in, the armor looks like it could be produced and combat ready and not impede your movement or compromise its ability to protect you.

yeah but since they are holographic (what imo it looks like) I don't think there will be any hindrance in movement or risk of cutting, if ofc. they are not laser beams in some way.
"
mrgrin wrote:

yeah but since they are holographic (what imo it looks like) I don't think there will be any hindrance in movement or risk of cutting, if ofc. they are not laser beams in some way.

I can agree with that even though personally I'd vastly prefer it without the energy aspects. I think it makes the armor look far too busy.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Mar 3, 2014, 5:41:33 AM
really nice set thnx for info..
"
Raechel wrote:
More micro transactions ans still no new content?

Oh, right.

LOL

There is always this guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info