Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

i really hope one of the new additions to the PVP, such as sarn FFA arena, will include perma death, well, perma removal from hardcore, upon death.....
Last edited by York on Mar 3, 2014, 2:49:15 AM
Can I use the armour skin, without the armor? Hint: BOR
I hope this means there is some more sinister looking armour set effects on the way. :D
All good with the timeline. There are parts of the World where it is still Sunday the 2nd.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Chris wrote:
In the final week of creating an expansion, the patch notes are not the highest priority. They take a very long time to make (12-16 hours) because they involve carefully reviewing many thousands of committed pieces of work. In the case of SotV, it's over 7000 individual repository commits.

The absolute priority right now is making sure that SotV is ready for deployment and as awesome as it can be. We'll probably have the patch notes done according to our initially specified timeline, and even if last minute stuff comes up and they're a day later, that's still earlier than we'd normally post them before a patch. Thanks for your patience. I'm getting back to work now.

Usually we don't get the patch notes til we actually downloading the patch. Looking forward to the 5th! Keep kicking ass!
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
I hope this means there is some more sinister looking armour set effects on the way. :D

Here's hoping, not digging the angel look, though it does look kick ass on the scion.
Look's fine but it will be probably to expensive :(
;-)
Looks sexy
I don't know that chest piece makes me a little nervous....I'd be all twitchy thinking something is flanking me on the left! ; )
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
getting full set!! too sexy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info