Seraph Armour Skin Microtransactions in SotV

it will be mine ...oh yes!
"
Astrom wrote:
Sephiroth!!

da faq?
If you don't post the tree today, please let there be a 12-hour downtime before we can log in after the patch, so we can plan our trees and alpha members don't have such a huge advantage.
Time for the patch notes...
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
"
petden wrote:
If you don't post the tree today, please let there be a 12-hour downtime before we can log in after the patch, so we can plan our trees and alpha members don't have such a huge advantage.

Fat chance they're already swimming with all the aegis auroras and crown of eyes they mass bought since last week.
Nice looking Set, not my Style but it's ok.
But why are there no Patch Notes when there should be some?
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
"
petden wrote:

What does Alpha member mean? I saw it before somewhere and still cant get it.
Pretty neat but the yellow wings look too big and distracting, at least on the boots + head when she's running.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Mar 3, 2014, 8:01:52 AM
"
Mivo wrote:
"
venomister wrote:
How can people complain about "no new content but new micro trans" when they are adding this huge expansion.

I'm not sure what other games you play, or have played in the past, but this is hardly a "huge expansion". It's not even an expansion at all, just a content patch. A nice content patch and I look forward to the new leagues, but this isn't really what I (and the industry) would typically call an expansion, let alone a huge one.

Actually no that's just not true.

Compared to many games this is a major update (new endgame dungeon, multiple new boss additions, multiple new side areas, new currency/item system).

Most games come with major expansions once per year with a minor one in between. Add the fact that this is a F2P game with content coming ~4 months after release... Ya that's actually big.
SSF since ~OB
"
stonespeak wrote:
Compared to many games this is a major update (new endgame dungeon, multiple new boss additions, multiple new side areas, new currency/item system).

I don't disagree that it's a major update or a content patch. But to me, it's not a "huge expansion". Sure, it "expands" the game, but typically the term refers to bigger additions than we get here. Act 5 would have been an actual expansion, or new classes.

Anyway, at the end, this is all just semantics and marketing speech. GGG did back down form calling it a full expansion, then called it a content patch, then settled for "mini expansion". It's probably a good enough compromise and still has marketing value.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info