Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

My body is ready.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Still a shoppping game then?

Thought so.
Casually casual.

Wow great news I can't wait !!
The new leagues.... actually look super lame and pretty disappointing. So mobs from other areas can be in my instance? Big whoop.... Not even a little bit hyped for that. The vaal stuff is cool though, just would have been nice to have a cool new league to explore the content on.
Ign - Nef_Reave
"
Amiag wrote:
more isnt always better. especially when its more rng and more gear checks

Yes, all the feedback about the game overly emphasizing group play, trading, RMT, and randomness in crafting seems to have been ignored. It surprises me, actually.

I hope the passive skill changes and the reworked tree will be a more positive surprise.
ITS HAPPENING !!!
IGN: @NARAIONE
I honesty had my doubts about where new content might lead Path of Exile, but this is brilliant. Fantastic work as always GGG!
Last edited by FILM on Mar 1, 2014, 5:34:49 AM
"
When combined in the Map Device, six portals to the Apex of Sacrifice are created. We're not spoiling details of what this fight is like, but there are multiple sets of deadly bosses to fight through before you face Queen Atziri herself.

We're not going to tell you what it's like buuuuuut... it's a Boss Rush situation.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Atziri / Corrupted Areas will be on standard or only in leagues??
someone answer ;)
Disappointed here, seriously no pvp torunaments??? It was the feature I was looking forward the most

and the shit of always
"
As corrupted areas require some effort to find and have mods that make them more difficult than normal, you'll often want to invite friends to help you clear the area
mandatory parties

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info