Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

i think Queen of the Vaal wos created by Dr.Mephisto! 4 hands, 4 Boobs, 4 asses!
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
I understand your point of view exactly, but I just don't think it's as big a deal as you make it out to be.

By themselves, no, they are not a big deal. You're right. My concern is that they are the beginning, though, and that the game and the game design move away from the direction that was initially part of what attracted me to both PoE as a game and GGG as a company.
Long thread, maybe I missed it, but I would like confirmation on the following: if you use a Vaal orb on a gem and you lower its level to 19... is that a permanent 19, or does it mean you just have to level it back up to 20 but that it won't have any benefit after?

Edit: Also, I gotta say, the concept of permanently altering gear is very scary due to the simple fact that RNG is NEVER beneficial to the player in this game. The only way this will work is if positive outcomes are not a .000005% chance like most desirable outcomes currently are.

Also, if all we get is a currency sink but no currency drop buffs, this is gonna fail pretty hard. Knowing GGG I have to admit I'm not entirely optimistic.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on Mar 1, 2014, 4:18:08 AM
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Spysong192 wrote:
You´re just jelly because you already know you´re not one of the 100 and try to hide that behind some argumentation. You know what dude, no matter how they would have laid out it to aquire those mtx, you wouldn´t be one of them.

You can cut out the personal attacks, because they miss the point (think it through). Here's why: I don't have a character over 82, so of course I am not the kind of player who would have a shot at these items. My disagreement is with the implication and the design approach.

If I wanted one of those, I'd buy one, but that is not how I play the game. It is, however, how a good number of them will be obtained. We saw that with the 8-star t-shirts.

You know when somebody say he doesn´t support this game anymore because of some gated msx he can´t be right in the head. You get a great game with a also free expansion, packed full with exciting stuff and the one thing you´re talking about is some constructed argument about "design approach". Whatever..
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
OMG
RIP social life
Thanks GGG! <3
Looks like you hit a grand slam with this one.
Hurry up and take my money!
New supporter SotV packs please.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
Are the changes only in the new Leagues or Can i still play my Standart Char? With the new Mods?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
You know when somebody say he doesn´t support this game anymore because of some gated msx he can´t be right in the head. You get a great game with a also free expansion, packed full with exciting stuff and the one thing you´re talking about is some constructed argument about "design approach". Whatever..

I already explained that several times, but it seems to fly by your head and you seem unable to participate in a debate without personal attacks. The world isn't black and white, you see. You can enjoy something and still disagree with some aspects of it.
"
Azarell wrote:
Are the changes only in the new Leagues or Can i still play my Standart Char? With the new Mods?

I don't play Standard but I was wondering this as well.

Obviously the new Ambush/Invasion mods won't be in Standard, but are the Vaal mods going to be?
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
"
Mivo wrote:
"
Spysong192 wrote:

I already explained that several times, but it seems to fly by your head and you seem unable to participate in a debate without personal attacks. The world isn't black and white, you see. You can enjoy something and still disagree with some aspects of it.

I´ve got also some things i disagree with in PoE. But you know what, those are things that really affects me because they´re real mechanics aka DESIGN DECISIONS. And not some crap about mtx nobody should even care about. And about personal attacks: You are a pussy.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info