Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

Will all those areas als obe found in the already excisting Standard and Hqardcore leagues?
Any changes on the passive tree?
Using Vaal Orbs on ALMOST GOOD Items sounds like an acceptable Idea to me.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Was really afraid of corruption's drawback.. And then we get this! FUCK YES, I'm soooo using it now! Now I just hope for some good balance changes, but the content definetly looks really amazing.
Old april 2012 account got stolen
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
I'm scared of invasion :(
"You did move, but there was no time at which you were moving, because your movement took 0 time." - Mark_GGG
more isnt always better

especially when its more rng and more gear checks

vaal skill gems seems the only real addition to the game to me

waiting on the passive changes
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Last edited by Amiag on Mar 1, 2014, 5:04:09 AM
Great stuff!

Is there a chance to split the patch in like 2 or more parts, so we can start download the firsts soon and the last (small!) Part on March 5th? Otherwise I exspect the download speed dropping to nearly 0 on patching day:-)
"
Launch Competition
The first 50 players in each of the new challenge leagues to kill Atziri and the other bosses on her special level will receive an exclusive cosmetic microtransaction effect that only comes from this competition. A total of 100 players will receive this prize - 50 in the Ambush league and 50 in the Invasion league. We'll update the progress of this competition in the news over the first week or two. Good luck!

Okay lets say 45 people have done it in one league so far, now a party with 6 goes in, will one of them gain nothing? How is it decided in a situation like this?
no skill tree :(
IGN: alba

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info