Path of Exile: Sacrifice of the Vaal Full Information

Cant wait
I love pie.
Oh and gotta get that cyclone for my duelist >:)
I love pie.
FUCKING LOVE how vaal orbs work , gg on that because imo its the best way how to deal with them.

Kinda dissapointed with the CT thing , will we get a permanent CT or just the usual races...i dont quite understand and i think it was just nasty and so cheap from you ...to hype everyone with the new permanent CT coming and saying so in all your interviews and then.. 5 days before the expansion we all find out its just normal races but in a higher quantity...:( me sad.

Love the new corrupted areas , love the new gems , love the new bosses and barely waiting to try.

I would really like to know how well balanced are all these things tho and how optimized they are...i mean come on lets take the spectral throw storm call dude...it even DROPPED YOUR fps goddamit and lets say that the avarage joe wont have a pc as good as that of a fucking gaming site... I also hope the balance has been done correctly , desync/fps drops/disconecction and absurde one shots are the top reasons a PoE player dies , apparently we will have the first 3 as always but can u please please stop this one shot nonsense...

The new leagues concept seems kinda dull , the boxes are pretty OK and they will be fun to play with but come on making all Invasion like maps its gonna suck...it isnt something exciting AT ALL and its just gonna fuck build diversity because oh man they will be OP fucktards again and we will end up with shit like having bleed potions and lighting potions all the time limiting the choises...cmon i mean yea you want to kill us but let us have some fun while you do that.And oh btw we are not getting anything NEW at all..thats fucked up , i mean everybody will encounter those bosses in the corrupted areas anyway, no?

The thing atziri is only on high levels kinda dissapointed me :/ there is a huge lack of info in shit like new uniques , new areas , new quests..new gems??? i mean you said there would be things like this ,no?..WHERE IS THE SKILL TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Overall i am hyped happy and looking forward to 5th of march , i am sure i will have a BLAST and i can only hope you look into what i see as "mistakes" to improve in the future , i know u will :)
Last edited by MadBro_ on Mar 1, 2014, 2:40:48 AM
Wow, that sounds great.

So next big thing would be an official MAC Version of the Game. Yeah.
The changes all looks great. Can't wait til patch day!
Really excited for ambush! Strongboxes sound really cool! Just hoping to drop cast on crit there asap and I will be fine. ;)
The Invasion I shan't play, never play hc, but it does sound kinda lame. I mean cool unique/magic/rare loot filled boxes > random monsters in areas.

But, all in all, stuff looks good. I hope corrupted areas CAN be soloed (which I probably the case) but are just tougher. That would be acceptable.

Can't wait to try it out :)
new leagues have meh properties (or were just badly described). 'random loot box' (noone cares about the guarding monsters) and 'now entire playtrough is random monsters on random maps, not just maps'

like the new skills (vaal skills). these are more solo-oriented and in reality might be only 'i want to do something hillarious' buttons. however vaal immortal call == 20seconds of invulnerability when specced into. it is another cwdt

like the random dungeons. something to break the chore of leveling is always a pleasure

hate the yet another stab at solo play

and absolutely hate vaal orb 'you only corrupt once'. it is another play for the rich.. but oh well
Holy mother of patches!!!
"
Arrathorn1 wrote:

Because I keep seeing this question crop up, allow me to clarify for those who didn't finish reading Chris's sentence:

"
Chris wrote:
corrupted items cannot have further currency applied to them

The question is, do imprints count as currency or not?
"
Chris wrote:
While corrupting an item can yield unpredictable and powerful results, it prevents later modification to the item (corrupted items cannot have further currency applied to them).

So we can apply Vaal orb only once, we don't know exact result of such application and are prevented from future changes of such items?

Pffff great idea, I for one I'm not going to use on anything than ultimate crap.

"
Chris wrote:
There are a set of eight difficult challenges that can be completed in the leagues.

"Buy those uniques" again? Because shopping is always a challenge, you can sprinkle ankle on wet floor or something like it...

Ultimate boss to conquer in PoE: Queen of Economy... :D

Anticipation slowly dissipates...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info