The SotV Press Tour is Complete. Full Information Tomorrow!

Love it, love all of it.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Also I don't see any difference on molten shell.

Really?

1. It lasts 10 seconds regardless of the damage you take.
2. It explodes after each hit.

Seems really nice to me.
Mmmm, loving the implicit mod changes. Blessed Orbs will finally have a more meaningful purpose, and perhaps some value. Could have used this trait in the last league ; Maybe I would have actually been able to sell the 200+ blessed orbs I just gave away :/

I wonder if these corrupt items are limited to specific implicit mods or not --- Would be great for those ALMOST perfect items. Say you get all the stats you want, but one of them is on the lower T1 range while the rest are top T1 mods --- Get lucky and have that off stat be rolled as the implicit, and then bless the shit out of it? I could only hope.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Feb 27, 2014, 10:37:06 PM
gimmie gimmie
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
Oh my god, you really got to love the fact this will be the game with the biggest variety in itemization out there ! The quest for perfect items has only just begon, I bet I'll be here in 10 years having no items close to perfection even on garbage league !
"
leto2626 wrote:
Oh my god, you really got to love the fact this will be the game with the biggest variety in itemization out there ! The quest for perfect items has only just begon, I bet I'll be here in 10 years having no items close to perfection even on garbage league !

i <3 garbage league :)
IGN:Queef_Wellngton/The_Beef

Is there a difference between "Vaal Skill Gems" and skill gems being corrupted? I am a little confused now. They seem to be two totally different things. We still have no idea what negative aspect comes with corrupted and are all Vaal Skill Gems corrupted implicitly?

SO MANY QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERS!!
"
Autocthon wrote:
Vaal Molten Shell is for Ev/Acrobats.

Alternatively for CwDT I suppose.

Would be terrible for Ev/Acro, seeing as you are going to be avoiding *most* hits it wouldnt trigger much in the limited time it had.
"
matt41647 wrote:
"
Autocthon wrote:
Vaal Molten Shell is for Ev/Acrobats.

Alternatively for CwDT I suppose.

Would be terrible for Ev/Acro, seeing as you are going to be avoiding *most* hits it wouldnt trigger much in the limited time it had.
And for non-Ev/Acro it would trigger too often to provide any real relative damage mitigation. Damage sure. Actual damage mitigation not so much.

Though I suppose dead enemies are 0 damage enemies.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
March 5th can't come soon enough :/
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info