The SotV Press Tour is Complete. Full Information Tomorrow!

"
"
Kakarot3 wrote:
"
ZuLLuX wrote:
I hope there will be Vaal gems for discharge , or summon skeleton with the new ability to burn your video card instantly .....

Or the new cyclone ability will desync warp you to a random location, suck in the surrounding monster and allow them a 5 second free for all while the player must /oos in time to surrive!

Stop whining about desync. Goodness, cant you people just use a autohotkey like everyone else?

"Like everyone else"

You are apparently oblivious that setting up such a hotkey is something less than 1% of this games players know how to do.
[/quote]

"Like everyone else"

You are apparently oblivious that setting up such a hotkey is something less than 1% of this games players know how to do.[/quote]

I dont know about it
"
"
Kakarot3 wrote:
"
ZuLLuX wrote:
I hope there will be Vaal gems for discharge , or summon skeleton with the new ability to burn your video card instantly .....

Or the new cyclone ability will desync warp you to a random location, suck in the surrounding monster and allow them a 5 second free for all while the player must /oos in time to surrive!

Stop whining about desync. Goodness, cant you people just use a autohotkey like everyone else?

I dont know about it
Last edited by BIGLITRO on Feb 28, 2014, 6:54:20 PM
"
leighferon wrote:
"
ata wrote:
"
Please tell me there will be performance improvements in the big patch, I'll cry if there isn't.

I have to agree with this one. The new content looks excellent, but I`m a little put off by the game's performance issues. You guys are doing a great job, but I would be very glad if you spend some more time optimizing the game performance after SotV is launched.

Other than that, loving the game...

yes pls its time to make ur game work right. im tired of these:
sound going off.
piety crashes.
cast on crit crashes.
immense amount of lag when using a skill, when u first login.

Buy a better potato.

Can't wait 'til the 5th!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info