The SotV Press Tour is Complete. Full Information Tomorrow!

"
Vandalain wrote:
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
rewards for the first 50 to finish the pyramid sounds lame as hell. For a globally geared game that doesn't seem to put people on equal grounding.
Guess I won't be in the cool zone.

It only applies to the new leagues where everyone is starting off fresh...and from the looks of it the new bosses and vaal mechanics are going to make the game exponentially harder.

So I'd venture to say queen atziris dungeon is going to be more or less ridiculous.

just watched video and yeah, he says it runs a couple weeks and only in new leagues. Makes much more sense.

Look forward to all the new content!
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Feb 28, 2014, 5:16:56 PM
I hope there will be Vaal gems for discharge , or summon skeleton with the new ability to burn your video card instantly .....

"
ZuLLuX wrote:
I hope there will be Vaal gems for discharge , or summon skeleton with the new ability to burn your video card instantly .....

Or the new cyclone ability will desync warp you to a random location, suck in the surrounding monster and allow them a 5 second free for all while the player must /oos in time to surrive!
"
Pie_Guy wrote:
I thought the full reveal was supposed to be today!? Now I gotta wait another 24 hours....when you gonna stop pulling my weiner GGG. NEED IT NOW.

you're not in the right place. you need to go to reddit path of exile

I just took a look at the thread titles.
seems GGG been posting sotv game play videos

thread list said one of them was posted 7 hours ago

"
Kakarot3 wrote:
"
ZuLLuX wrote:

Or the new cyclone ability will desync warp you to a random location, suck in the surrounding monster and allow them a 5 second free for all while the player must /oos in time to surrive!

So no change then.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
It looks freaking amazing! :D Can't wait!
Shadow masterrace.
"
vapor wrote:
"
Pie_Guy wrote:
I thought the full reveal was supposed to be today!? Now I gotta wait another 24 hours....when you gonna stop pulling my weiner GGG. NEED IT NOW.

Wait wait wait... What is the point of this "News" forum and the home page of this official site if the major patch info is being released on Reddit and/or being leaked to blogs instead?

This seems to me like what club promoters do: despite the name of the business or building associated to a physical address, they rename the place as "[something] CLUB" for a given night of the week and then make everyone wait in line outside while the inside is still practically empty. It's like, bitch, it's not that busy and the building at this address is called "The Factory" no matter what night of the week it is.

I WILL say bravo, GGG, for making me all irrationally excited for that which will undoubtedly become quite familiar to me in just another week. ;)
"
Kakarot3 wrote:
"
ZuLLuX wrote:

Stop whining about desync. Goodness, cant you people just use a autohotkey like everyone else?
wtf chris why you reroll that 2000% rarity chest? and damn you for dying on the "contains mirrored items" chest man.
"
MackBesmirch wrote:
"
vapor wrote:
"
Pie_Guy wrote:

Wait wait wait... What is the point of this "News" forum and the home page of this official site if the major patch info is being released on Reddit and/or being leaked to blogs instead?

This seems to me like what club promoters do: despite the name of the business or building associated to a physical address, they rename the place as "[something] CLUB" for a given night of the week and then make everyone wait in line outside while the inside is still practically empty. It's like, bitch, it's not that busy and the building at this address is called "The Factory" no matter what night of the week it is.

I WILL say bravo, GGG, for making me all irrationally excited for that which will undoubtedly become quite familiar to me in just another week. ;)

i may have jumped a little bit since i was on my mobile
now that i'm on my desktop i can see better.
seems the 7 hour ago one was someone else

but anyway, i don't know a lot about reddit but it sure looks like this thread was posted by chris. if yes then a quick post should have been made here first

link to reddit thread
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/1z7o7c/path_of_exile_sacrifice_of_the_vaal_official/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info