The SotV Press Tour is Complete. Full Information Tomorrow!

:)
OMG!!
"
t_golgari wrote:
"
Falconzx wrote:
"
leighferon wrote:

immense amount of lag when using a skill, when u first login.

I am pretty sure the immense amount of lag when using a skill when you first log in is due to your hard disk loading new skill data into your ram/graphics memory to run the game. It needs to be done every time you restart the client.

One way to solve this is to use a SSD instead of a HDD. It has up to 5 times faster loading speed. One of the main reasons why i upgraded to SSD :)

Another way of doing it is to use all your skills once in the labratoy (or when you start the game in any zone) before you engage mobs for the first time. Takes like 5 seconds and makes it a lot safer.

That is a problem when you use the command -nopreload (or something like it). When you don't, which is the default setting, you shouldn't experience any issues, right?

Try using Flesh offering. FPS goes down by 5-8 while it is active, and Frame time goes up a bit. Since a summoner needs to keep it active in all fights, it makes the fights feel like someone is casting Temporal Chains on the game's FPS.

Same thing happens when I use Summon raging spirit, screen locks up at the moment of summoning, and then jumps 0,5 second later when the spirit has already moved.

I am using a laptop, so don't know if any upgrades are possible, or even worth the hassle...
Main reason I brought this up, no other game I've played on it has had issues like this (LoL, Dota 2, Torchlight 2, D3 and others)...
That strongbox reminds me of evil urn from Diablo 2. Its was one of many little things that made Diablo 2 so cool. Shame they forgot about it in D3 :(
that waiting torture .....
It's been tomorrow in NZ for like 5 hours now...
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
Souls needed.. as flasks ?
Do they replenish upon in/out town as flasks ?
"
It's tomorrow!

Wake up Chris!!!!

I wanna open my presentsssss!

This.
its the 28th guys....please release news now...

or else....................
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
plz ggg give me the new skilltree to plan my new built so that i can play with my character the day SotV launches! dont waht to spend hours in planning or trading for new gear when i could actually test the new content >.<
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info