The SotV Press Tour is Complete. Full Information Tomorrow!

I hope the vaal gems will also gather sould when in the secondary weapon set ;) It would make weapon swap much more usefull.
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
which laptops are in the picture?
"
maxlmantis wrote:
"
"
ata wrote:
"
Completed 3 ChallengesunbreaKwOw wrote:
Please tell me there will be performance improvements in the big patch, I'll cry if there isn't.

I have to agree with this one. The new content looks excellent, but I`m a little put off by the game's performance issues. You guys are doing a great job, but I would be very glad if you spend some more time optimizing the game performance after SotV is launched.

Other than that, loving the game...

yes pls its time to make ur game work right. im tired of these:
sound going off.
piety crashes.
cast on crit crashes.
immense amount of lag when using a skill, when u first login.

agreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagreeagree

+vaal (since it chains on nearby stuffz]
when open full information???

IGN : CCamcho
"
ogrec wrote:
which laptops are in the picture?

Razers.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
leighferon wrote:

I am pretty sure the immense amount of lag when using a skill when you first log in is due to your hard disk loading new skill data into your ram/graphics memory to run the game. It needs to be done every time you restart the client.

One way to solve this is to use a SSD instead of a HDD. It has up to 5 times faster loading speed. One of the main reasons why i upgraded to SSD :)
Carpe Diem
Last edited by Falconzx on Feb 28, 2014, 6:34:16 AM
The guy with glasses is a purifier, turned the coke into water.
"
Evelyus wrote:
Corrupted, Corrupted, Corrupted, Corrupted, Corrupted, Corrupted, Corrupted, Corrupted, there are another thing in this extension?

It's just a word for many changes to core equipment/gems etc. If you take your time to read the text on the hints we have got so far..

On a side note, I really like that ambush box (like the urns/jars in Diablo 2 where you spawn a pack of elites/champions).
Would had been interesting in upcoming HC leaguae.
Last edited by mrgrin on Feb 28, 2014, 7:07:00 AM
"
Falconzx wrote:
"
leighferon wrote:

I am pretty sure the immense amount of lag when using a skill when you first log in is due to your hard disk loading new skill data into your ram/graphics memory to run the game. It needs to be done every time you restart the client.

One way to solve this is to use a SSD instead of a HDD. It has up to 5 times faster loading speed. One of the main reasons why i upgraded to SSD :)

Another way of doing it is to use all your skills once in the labratoy (or when you start the game in any zone) before you engage mobs for the first time. Takes like 5 seconds and makes it a lot safer.
"
Mammatus wrote:
The guy with glasses is a purifier, turned the coke into water.

no....
it was RNGesus turning something tasty into something tasteless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info