Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

Atziri has 3 boobs? I just noticed (right side of the background pic)
"just for try, for see and for know"
Atziri definitely bears strong similarities to Andariel, with a cursed mirror theme. Andariel too was (quoting Gheed) "said to be quite a beauty, as far as Maidens on Anguish go, that is". May have two faces, literally - once more leading into the mirror theme.

4 boobs, for reference.
Last edited by Netsky on Feb 21, 2014, 11:57:40 AM
Maybe it's just me, but the shadow of her "legs" leads me to believe that her bottom half is a horse. Or, maybe I'm just trying to make this the weirdest boss I've ever had the pleasure (or possibly displeasure) of fighting.
IGN: WhisperingInferno
"
Barathos4442 wrote:
"
I have a question which might be the most important yet:

GGG:

If you're making changes to the passive skill tree, can you please release those changes already, or, even better, make it so the passive skill tree simulator here in the website change to the new one with the changes already made!

Reason: Once new leagues start, some people (including me) will want to play the game for hours straight going through all the levels and leveling like crazy. But if we get to discover the new skill tree only when the new leagues are out many people (maybe all people) will have to spend some time (which could be a long time for obsessed people like me) checking the new passive tree and simulating it to devise our favored build. I think there's no benefit in hiding the new skill tree, but there are drawbacks for all players, as I mentioned.

I could be wrong though. If other players agree to this, let's make an echo for this plea.

Thank you.

They'll probably release the new skill tree March 1st along with the full reveal

They cant give us the tree early because its linked to the tree ingame.
ehm so 6 leagues instead of the 4 atm ? does this not split the player amount further? :S

maybe im wrong with sumthing
Holy damn, boiii, this looks lovely.
Cyclone skill in the video is like a black hole..corrupted!

"
TaKsim wrote:
ehm so 6 leagues instead of the 4 atm ? does this not split the player amount further? :S

Nemesis and Domination are ending Feb 23rd. So still just 4 leagues.
"
linkstatic wrote:
I'm wondering why Grace is capitalized.

Grace aura. ;)
"
Calvariae wrote:
"
TaKsim wrote:

Nemesis and Domination are ending Feb 23rd. So still just 4 leagues.

Nemesis and Domination gets replaced by Ambush and Invasion then? then all is fine :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info