Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

"
I have a question which might be the most important yet:

GGG:

If you're making changes to the passive skill tree, can you please release those changes already, or, even better, make it so the passive skill tree simulator here in the website change to the new one with the changes already made!

Reason: Once new leagues start, some people (including me) will want to play the game for hours straight going through all the levels and leveling like crazy. But if we get to discover the new skill tree only when the new leagues are out many people (maybe all people) will have to spend some time (which could be a long time for obsessed people like me) checking the new passive tree and simulating it to devise our favored build. I think there's no benefit in hiding the new skill tree, but there are drawbacks for all players, as I mentioned.

I could be wrong though. If other players agree to this, let's make an echo for this plea.

Thank you.

I like this idea.
"
raics wrote:
The video is great, and a little mouseover at the end made it so.

'punishing forbidden chamber of balance'

Two top-tier complaints from the forum made it into the video.

Also noticed the name of the cave was blue, so, side areas have rarity now?
I'm guessing the side areas are as frequent as large chests in areas (maybe more so) or shrines in dom.
I hope there is an orange boss for each area. Perhaps a rogue exile for each area such as that is where they have been hiding?

Vaal orb.. hmm.

Seperate corrupted skill gems. Perhaps a melee gem with life leech attribute? That'd be sick
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Expecting (meh, rather hoping) for new Vaal soldiers protecting their twisted queen. No fun bringing a completely new boss without its own specific minions, methinks.
"
kungfooe wrote:
New content looks amazing. Nice work GGG!

On a side note, in the past there have been new supporter packs released around the time major game changes occurred (e.g., betas, full release). Are there going to be new supporter packs around SotV? If not, when do you plan on rolling new ones out?

AKA - take my money GGG!

The current page for supporters packs state that physical items will ship in March, so it's certainly possible.

"
RulerOfChaos wrote:
"
raics wrote:
The video is great, and a little mouseover at the end made it so.

'punishing forbidden chamber of balance'

Two top-tier complaints from the forum made it into the video.

Also noticed the name of the cave was blue, so, side areas have rarity now?

I think it was mentioned that certain areas will have 'secret' areas. Blue might just be a certain level of rarity or maybe just signifies in general that it's a hidden/special area.

The new hardcore league, ambush, will be nothing but invisible, flicker-strike mobs. That would fit the name, but would be way beyond hardcore.
"On March 5, all leagues gain the SotV features. The new four month leagues get their new features but we haven't even hinted at those so far. Hint: They're cool too."

This is a nice nugget.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Queen Atziri gives me the picture of too much similarity with Diablo's Andariel. Relatives? :-)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael