Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Atziri is like Shiva from Mortal Kombat, 4 arms. And since the articulation of 2 sets of arms requires an extra set of pectoralis muscles; what muscles are breasts in front of?

Therefore, 2 sets of boobs. ~.^

She must be a "killer" at orgies.. :P

PS. Chris pls! Pls geef time-machine! :'(

at this moment, my fear is that the 'hidden' face is male in appearance; since it would be overkill to give her another pair of breasts. 'killer' indeed.

notice the spear in 'her' 3rd hand. a masculine posture.
Last edited by Snookdog on Feb 21, 2014, 1:44:18 PM
hey guys just came back from army and saw some great new changes here! Im excited!

What does Corrupted do with items?
"
Hectrix wrote:
fix trading and economy please

Hehe, ingenuous...
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
hype

so whats the current guesses?

Looks like a component/enchanting via orb type system is the most likely. I thought that would be the least likely because it seemed like it would need a lot of work but given what chris has said since, probably smart money?

So maybe the down side to corrupted is simply that its semi random, and the upside is also that its semi random lol. You use the vaal orb on an item, it corrupts it and you get a new property that may or may not be more desirable than before. So its a case of how precious an item you are willing to sacrifice for the chance of something even more precious? Is that where they are going with this? You use it on a ring or amulet and youll get a random implicit like lightning leech, use it on a gem you get a random property like vac hack.

I wonder if his cyclone can still move or just spin on the spot? That would be a cool utility skill just to suck up a room before unleashing double+multistrike splash or to pull a crowd off a team mate, or into a dot like firetrap/poison arrow, theres a lot you could do with it.

Im not even going to begin speculating about that blue dungeon, the communities thrown out so many ideas involving blue dungeons in side areas or maps within maps and they all sound fun.

Has there been any word on aspects of nemesis or domination being implemented in the full game like exiles were? I tried out the shrines in the week race and they were really fun like the nemisis mods.

chris we need 2 sockets on belts too, that would be uber.
can we please stop with the teasing ? i cant stand the hype. thanks !
Will this expansion provide an improvement with the graphics AND especially the physics?
The greatest trick the devil has ever done
was not to convince the world that it does not exist,
but rather to convince the world that it is god.
At the end of the video there is a "forbidden chamber" I'm guessing this is a sort of RNG level that randomly spawns in all zones kind of like chests do. That could be linked to ambush/invasion leagues. What's inside? who knows...maybe an ambush, hopefully not quadra boobied flame queens.

That cyclone does appear to be something similar to runes from d3 but I think they require stacks of something as someone mentioned, I wonder if this is all predetermined or random though. The new skill tree is really starting to get my interest, I wonder if they made a massive change or added a keystone(s) that can change the way the game is played.

Honestly all speculation on vaal orbs and corrupted mods will have to wait until March at least, from what Chris has been posting even he doesn't seem know the full extent of how to use the orb. I'm guessing the next few teases will be about vaal gems and new areas.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
Invasion hmmm,

Outdoor area with a beach = Big ass Vaal boat rocks up and various Vaal storm the beach.
The Ledge = Vaal scal down the cliffs and attack you.
Indoor area = Magic portal opens and Vaal spew forth and attack.
Out door area without beach or cliff = nydus networks!
Just donated to VAALS :]

FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
"
davidftw wrote:
"
I have a question which might be the most important yet:

GGG:

If you're making changes to the passive skill tree, can you please release those changes already, or, even better, make it so the passive skill tree simulator here in the website change to the new one with the changes already made!

Reason: Once new leagues start, some people (including me) will want to play the game for hours straight going through all the levels and leveling like crazy. But if we get to discover the new skill tree only when the new leagues are out many people (maybe all people) will have to spend some time (which could be a long time for obsessed people like me) checking the new passive tree and simulating it to devise our favored build. I think there's no benefit in hiding the new skill tree, but there are drawbacks for all players, as I mentioned.

I could be wrong though. If other players agree to this, let's make an echo for this plea.

Thank you.

Agreed!

ummm, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can wait like everyone else

you like to plan your build
i like to play as i go

on march 5th...

GGG can lock your account for 2 months...
you have plenty of time to plan / theory craft

GGG can let me download patch and start playing...
i have plenty of time to play as i go

that way we are equal by the time you have a powerful character figured out i will have mine figured out too

TL ; DR
explain me please why you should have an advanced start on the new patch while i can't

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info