Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

Very excited. Keep it up.
I love pie.
"
"
davidftw wrote:
"
I have a question which might be the most important yet:

GGG:

If you're making changes to the passive skill tree, can you please release those changes already, or, even better, make it so the passive skill tree simulator here in the website change to the new one with the changes already made!

Reason: Once new leagues start, some people (including me) will want to play the game for hours straight going through all the levels and leveling like crazy. But if we get to discover the new skill tree only when the new leagues are out many people (maybe all people) will have to spend some time (which could be a long time for obsessed people like me) checking the new passive tree and simulating it to devise our favored build. I think there's no benefit in hiding the new skill tree, but there are drawbacks for all players, as I mentioned.

I could be wrong though. If other players agree to this, let's make an echo for this plea.

Thank you.

Agreed!

ummm, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can wait like everyone else

you like to plan your build
i like to play as i go

on march 5th...

GGG can lock your account for 2 months...
you have plenty of time to plan / theory craft

GGG can let me download patch and start playing...
i have plenty of time to play as i go

that way we are equal by the time you have a powerful character figured out i will have mine figured out too

TL ; DR
explain me please why you should have an advanced start on the new patch while i can't

Relax, they cant release the tree early because of the tree ingame. Theyre linked so no one will get any advantage or anything like it.
"

Relax, they cant release the tree early because of the tree ingame. Theyre linked so no one will get any advantage or anything like it.

It's like the tree is already done and ready. Devs are just twiddling their thumbs waiting for the release date.
Bastards didn't even consider sharing with us every version/change of it.

Some people..

Spoiler

/sarcasm
"
They cant give us the tree early because its linked to the tree ingame.

They can show the changes that they are making to the tree ahead of the patch.
raid boss number 2 incoming
I'm pretty excited about the changes, should be fun.

Since Domination is the only league I have played, its gonna be a bit of shocker to not have all that wealth and gear I've accumulated available in the new league. Looking forward to actually.

"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
"
Snookdog wrote:
"

It's like the tree is already done and ready. Devs are just twiddling their thumbs waiting for the release date.
Bastards didn't even consider sharing with us every version/change of it.

Some people..

Spoiler

/sarcasm

I think that they reveal everything on 1st of march as the post says... so it will include the passives tree... we'll have 4 days to plan our builds
"
2ofSpades wrote:
"
They cant give us the tree early because its linked to the tree ingame.

They can show the changes that they are making to the tree ahead of the patch.

No. The reason they aren't showing it is for the SAME reason they didn't the last 2 leagues. They will make balance changes and fiddle with the tree up until release day. It's what they've said in the past. True or not, that's been their reason and it does make sense.

Theory craft now. Ammend when the tree comes out. Heck, it may not even effect your build
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
Chris wrote:
After announcing the name and theme of Sacrifice of the Vaal a week ago, today's update covers the overall scope of the mini-expansion. We've modified our promotional image to detail the specific areas that SotV improves, including a reveal of a new currency item and the names of the new challenge leagues. Full information will be revealed with the press embargo lifts on March 1. Let the speculation continue!

I know it's old news, but you guys said you don't want currencies yet here you are saying you made a new currency item. SO can we get separate crafting resources then or is crafting not supposed to be part of the game?
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
This is why path of exile is the GOAT. Every couple of months I stop playing, I come back a little while later and there is this awesome new shit being released. GGG you are a godsend among developers. I fucking love you guys. This is the kind of developing that keeps players like me hooked, I can leave, and when the new content rolls in it's fresh enough for me to dump another 100-200 hours in again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info