Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

I can't take this hype. It sounds so amazing. GIEV NEW LEEGUEZ
"You did move, but there was no time at which you were moving, because your movement took 0 time." - Mark_GGG
"
Free_Fall wrote:
"Queen Atziri. The most beautiful woman Vaal civilization has ever seen."
GGG, you really have a nice sense of beauty.

She's a Vaal son, and this aint League of Legends with stupid naked teenage -like characters
I have a question which might be the most important yet:

GGG:

If you're making changes to the passive skill tree, can you please release those changes already, or, even better, make it so the passive skill tree simulator here in the website change to the new one with the changes already made!

Reason: Once new leagues start, some people (including me) will want to play the game for hours straight going through all the levels and leveling like crazy. But if we get to discover the new skill tree only when the new leagues are out many people (maybe all people) will have to spend some time (which could be a long time for obsessed people like me) checking the new passive tree and simulating it to devise our favored build. I think there's no benefit in hiding the new skill tree, but there are drawbacks for all players, as I mentioned.

I could be wrong though. If other players agree to this, let's make an echo for this plea.

Thank you.
"

GGG:

If you're making changes to the passive skill tree, can you please release those changes already, or, even better, make it so the passive skill tree simulator here in the website change to the new one with the changes already made!

Reason: Once new leagues start, some people (including me) will want to play the game for hours straight going through all the levels and leveling like crazy. But if we get to discover the new skill tree only when the new leagues are out many people (maybe all people) will have to spend some time (which could be a long time for obsessed people like me) checking the new passive tree and simulating it to devise our favored build. I think there's no benefit in hiding the new skill tree, but there are drawbacks for all players, as I mentioned.

I could be wrong though. If other players agree to this, let's make an echo for this plea.

Thank you.

Agreed!
450 Fusings, no 6 link. Sad guy here.
OH MY GOD STATIONARY VACUUM CYCLONE THIS IS EPIC
"
DaveSW wrote:
Ambush and Invasion? Looks like I'll be playing standard.

Because of the NAMES of the leagues, which you otherwise know nothing about? That's hilarious.
The video is great, and a little mouseover at the end made it so.

'punishing forbidden chamber of balance'

Two top-tier complaints from the forum made it into the video.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Awesome, cant wait. :)
"

GGG:

Thank you.

They'll probably release the new skill tree March 1st along with the full reveal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info