Less than two weeks to go for Sacrifice of the Vaal!

"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can you give a hint of the extent of the nerf to scion, if any?

25% less dialogue.

xD xD xD

why not increase it to 50%
I'll go ahead and assume that Atziri reflects curses.
I remember suggestions for a reverse-cyclone effect for ages now. Nice to see it finally made it through ;)
Playing a dual-wielding swordsman of some kind.
In game name is Kaosu and/or ChaosBlade.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Let's hope the new orb has better drop rate than Eternal orb.

It's currently roughly as rare as a Chaos Orb.

"
Lordemore wrote:
I think the new features on gem skills will go in that direction - like mini ultimates. :) They promised that they will make all old skill gems viable and fun to utilize, and this is the way they are doing it. Corruption will make these skills stronger, but on bigger cooldowns that needs to be refreshed probably by killing mobs, just like flasks. :)

Most people are wondering about new leagues. I'm wondering about new currency. It's almost as rare as chaos orb, so that, what it will be doing should be on chaos orb level(making common item rare). And we have that promise of making viable old skills gems or making sinks for them. This two facts are making me to think that new currency will be usable on items and gems causing corruption(making item/gem corrupted - quite simillar power level to chaos orb). With causing corruption on gems(not items) would be chance to destroy gem in a process. Quality on gems would decrease the chance but wouldnt remove it. Would love to see that mechanism in game. Cheers!

Ps:Sorry for my english, it's not my native language. I did my best.
"
satanttin wrote:
Do we get full respec?:O

Yes.
IGN: Scordalia_
Cant wait to try free for all pvp :D
I think that atziri is a centaur.. looking at the website background you can tell that she has like a 50/50 body plus 4 arms, lots of horns and 4 fckin boobs xD
Ambush = random packs of blues with a rogue exile as the boss in the group. :) Probably too simple to be the mod though.

Wonder what the blue level is? Random levels for lower level characters? Hope these are like maps but for low level.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Oh, I know a bit of ambush that EVERYBODY loves. And that's the subterranean worms.
"
VladDracul wrote:
"
ShaeG wrote:
Would be excited about PvP stuff but....LOL ARPG PVP

The winner is determined by who has the worst real life and who RMT's the most.

With that aside amg I'm so excited for new content\skill gems

Aw, you upset because your build blows? Or are you just upset because you lack the skill or ability to beat anyone other than brain dead AI?

Stick with PvM child, it is where you belonged back in the day and it is where you always will belong.

LOL xD typical response ftw! Bro, a rock has the intelligence to see arpg PvP is broken/imba its no secret.my 846k DPS build or aegis warriors just make PvP dumb in this game. No need for silly angry posts like yours it was just my opinion.

Thanks for the great work GGG! Looking forward to corrupted areas
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Edgar Allan Poe
IGN: DarkenedSoui

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info