New Microtransaction and Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #2

Socket on a ring looks good :)
"
DalaiLama wrote:
The quiver does look nice. Anyone else notice where the ranger is aimed towards, and the arrows fired past the gateway? It's as if there are monsters inside the towns now - perhaps they arrived by the boat in the picture?

There is def. a mob hidden by the UI right at the lip of the health flasks. My hope is that this whole corrupted thing includes some of the zones from the main game as map variations, or simply some zones are infected at random and you must clear them.

Whatever it is I'm excited.
CI quiver hype

Spoiler
GIMMEIGMMEIGMMEIGMMEIGMMEIGMME
That's really cool!

Sacrifice ~30% Resist for a Gem slot, would be nice on chars/builds that struggle to find room for Curses or Utility Skills. Just gotta make it up on Affixes.

And new Quiver, nice :)

Maybe I'll finally make a Bow character, provided they buff them :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
i'm like a fish caught on your hook GGG.
i <3 minesweeper
"
SinisterGrin wrote:
"
Mifume wrote:
That's obviously NOT City of Sarn.
Yes it seems to be a place in Sarn, but it's not the actual area.
Look at that wrecked ship and the bridge.
That's a new area!
(maybe maps can roll with new CORRUPTED mods, that allow for this darkness and new and cruppy stuff to happen but also give you CORRUPTED drops with awesome new affixes?)

Definitely not maps. He's using a noble tricorne with sacred life and mana flasks. he's likely ~level 50

I did some looking and its very similar to docks. Has the barrels and the concrete slabs to match. And the bridge in the image is wider than that of the city of sarn.
IGN: EpiphoneWinterBird
Last edited by momo526 on Feb 17, 2014, 10:55:33 PM
I had my fingers crossed hoping to see a pair of pants on the ground.

"
Waves_blade wrote:
Tricorne and portal gem, THE TROLLING!

Or so you think its portal.. ;)
Hardcore --> Onslaught --> Nemesis --> Invasion --> Bloodlines --> Tempest --> Standard...
Finally, a new unique quiver!
Looks like a ring ripe for some real crafting :D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info