New Microtransaction and Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #2

Heck, just having a portal ring in your pocket could be useful, let alone gem slot 25-26.

Unset makes me think it might be to turn it into a resist ring though. That would be less awesome.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
unset ring is a ring with 1 more craftable mod to roll, since it lacks implict mod.

I didn't understand why the Unset Ring is so friendly to Summoners... (And that's not sarcastic, I truly don't know why lol)

Cool screenshots tho...^^ Can't wait to see what "Corrupted" means...
Dream with me !
"
I didn't understand why the Unset Ring is so friendly to Summoners... (And that's not sarcastic, I truly don't know why lol)

Summoners have an extremely hard time properly socketing all their summons + curses + auras + utility spells, not to mention even linking them.
another indirect buff to kaom's heart! a unique that only 1% of the population owns! Kappa

I think it is very hard to trade an implicit ring mod for an extra gem slot. But I am using a Paua Ring on my character so maybe it will have its use.
dat quiver
Looks cool, can we have a high level orb that changes the base type of a ring/ammy/belt too?
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
dat Burning Arrow
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"

As a summoner, if I ever got a 6 link I would've needed to dump one of the curses I was using. That was during anarchy, last summer. Since then, we got triggers / minion buff spells / desecrate / 3 new minions. So... :p
Last edited by elvy on Feb 17, 2014, 8:42:29 PM
white gem = portal, right?...... riiiiighhhtt??????

Loving the new stuff, keep up the good work GGG!

=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info