New Microtransaction and Sacrifice of the Vaal: Teaser Screenshot #2

That quiver looks badass
Wow! This is exciting!

"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
IronSteel wrote:
white gem = portal, right?...... riiiiighhhtt??????

Loving the new stuff, keep up the good work GGG!

=)

I thought so at first but noticed portal isn't bound to a hotkey. So that white gem is either a support gem or an active skill that's been deliberately cleared from the hotkeys...
"
gotoffeasy wrote:
Yes but what if the catch is "setting" the ring with a gem was permanent and it couldn't be removed or something neato like that =)

That would not be neato, that would be AWFUL.
"
sneezesloudly wrote:
"
IronSteel wrote:
white gem = portal, right?...... riiiiighhhtt??????

Loving the new stuff, keep up the good work GGG!

=)

I thought so at first but noticed portal isn't bound to a hotkey. So that white gem is either a support gem or an active skill that's been deliberately cleared from the hotkeys...
Or it's just portal that is deliberately cleared from the hotkeys to make us speculate and think it's something new when it's not ;)
"
gotoffeasy wrote:
Yes but what if the catch is "setting" the ring with a gem was permanent and it couldn't be removed or something neato like that =)

My thoughts too. Sacrifice!!!
NEW UNIQUE QUIVER FINALLLYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
IGN @Jalamin
The quiver does look nice. Anyone else notice where the ranger is aimed towards, and the arrows fired past the gateway? It's as if there are monsters inside the towns now - perhaps they arrived by the boat in the picture?

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
But what about PVP???

WHAT ABOUT PVP?!?!?!?!?

WHy all we get is silence????
"
York wrote:
But what about PVP???

WHAT ABOUT PVP?!?!?!?!?

WHy all we get is silence????

Because PVP will be announced when they are good and ready, asking the same damn questions over and over again isn't going to make it happen any faster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info