[1.2.x] Blasting Cap Build - Flameblast / Summon Skeletons w/ videos / 中文翻譯 /

Spoiler
"
"
takeme wrote:
Why are you saying that the searing touch is "Plain and simple. It's absolutely required"? You do know that your build would most likely do more dmg if you used 2 Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre and you would gain some leech.

2 perfect gives 20% inc cast speed 220% inc dmg and 220% inc burn
vs
Perfect Searing is 10% cast speed 90% inc dmg and 110% inc burn

+2 fire gems does not make up for that loss.

Used flameblast myself until lvl 97 this league and its good.
"

That was written back in Early February 2014 when Doryani's didn't even exist. Thanks for the feedback, I'll edit that line asap.

Did you have a chance to test dual doryani's, if so how'd you like it?

Oh dident se it was that old. :> I like them alot and you dont really need vitality / aura nodes when u got the leech as well.
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
Last edited by takeme on Jun 20, 2014, 10:08:36 PM
holy shit, would you actually leech from burning damage with those?
also DOUBLED damage with less need for survivability nodes sounds just insane.
not to mention I always thought faster casting would GREATLY benefit Flambelast.. just hasnt been no room for it yet :D

tbh without a doubt that would be a MUCH superior setup especially if it actually leeched ignition.
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on Jun 20, 2014, 10:59:17 PM
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
holy shit, would you actually leech from burning damage with those?
also DOUBLED damage with less need for survivability nodes sounds just insane.
not to mention I always thought faster casting would GREATLY benefit Flambelast.. just hasnt been no room for it yet :D

tbh without a doubt that would be a MUCH superior setup especially if it actually leeched ignition.

Yeah, this is definitely something I'll be testing in the next few days.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jun 20, 2014, 11:26:54 PM
"
I stated in the opening line I took inspiration from his build, and gave credit right off the bat. At the time of creating version 1 of this build (late january 2014) he only had a kaom's version up and was specifically built for hardcore. Had no info on a secondary setup, and to this day has a different skill tree for his templar (40 different passives in total)...

Aha, didn't know he went Kaom's first.

I'm just being nitpicky more than anything, not attacking you or the like, I just didn't really see any noticeable difference in the premise. So I was like "I don't seeeeee it."

That's all. =)
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 21, 2014, 3:44:23 AM
Should you use the new Vaal Flameblast in 1.1.4 for this build I'm not sure and I'm kind of a noob any replies would be helpful thank you.
"
Should you use the new Vaal Flameblast in 1.1.4 for this build I'm not sure and I'm kind of a noob any replies would be helpful thank you.

Maybe as a secondary attack to mess around with, definitely not as your primary flameblast.
Hello.
I am interested in this topic. Why do you wear carcas not take new kaom?
Is not it better to put it and do more damage?
Even if you lose a bit of damage to the area, but you get more DPS.
Please comment on this)

p/s sorry if my english not ok ^)
"
luch3 wrote:
Hello.
Please comment on this)

Hi, Good question. I went with carcass over Kaom's for the possibility of having a secondary 6l attack. Leaving the option open for a plethora of different defensive and offensive setups to test, and expand on.

As of a couple days ago, I've switched from a 6l searing touch, to dual doryani's catalysts. More power, and crits alot more. This would not be possible with a Kaoms, since I need a 6l setup to put my flameblast gems in.

Hope this helped.

"
"
luch3 wrote:
Hello.
Please comment on this)

Hi, Good question. I went with carcass over Kaom's for the possibility of having a secondary 6l attack. Leaving the option open for a plethora of different defensive and offensive setups to test, and expand on.

As of a couple days ago, I've switched from a 6l searing touch, to dual doryani's catalysts. More power, and crits alot more. This would not be possible with a Kaoms, since I need a 6l setup to put my flameblast gems in.

Hope this helped.

And yet, what is your opinion about this? What be better for dps kaom+searing or carcas+doryani or carcas+sering?
And what do you think of these options will show better survival?
Whats you elem resist now?
"
luch3 wrote:

And yet, what is your opinion about this? What be better for dps kaom+searing or carcas+doryani or carcas+sering?
And what do you think of these options will show better survival?
Whats you elem resist now?

I believe you still get slightly more damage with dual doryani's, I'll borrow a kaoms later today to compare. Don't quote me on that just yet =)

For survival, a Kaoms would be better. The loss of some AOE, armor, and resists all can be made up elsewhere in gear or passives.

My resists are capped 77% (with EA) Fire, 147%, cold 153%, lightning 78%. When I hit 92 I'll be picking up diamond flesh for the %12 all resists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info