[1.2.x] Blasting Cap Build - Flameblast / Summon Skeletons w/ videos / 中文翻譯 /

My build is pretty similar, tho im not using summon skeletons. Currently at lvl 85 as witch, can solo 78 ease (i took oak/point/endurance)
My tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAnEC4wQHBLMHYwelCPQSaRRNFSAWbxccFy8ZhRpsHwIj9iSqKPopTymlKk0qjSycLOkxiDWSNsU22DbpOrM8BT1fPydBh0bXSRtJskp9SshOKlJTVcZV1lb6Vytbr13GYG1k52egbBZuqnF5eQOApIIQgpuCx4M4g9uHZYd2iBuI8YuMj0aXhZeVnC2drp_fogCnCK-3tQS18rc-uJPAVM5xz2XQ0Ngk2t3dDd3z37Dhc-Nq5CLmgevu7FXtIO4O73zv8PAf89356PrS_Ev8xf4K

my gear (sadly no 6l searing yet :/)
Spoiler

What is your avg flameblast dmg?
pvp loooooooool
Last edited by eMbbuZomg on Jun 20, 2014, 6:29:44 PM
"
eMbbuZomg wrote:
My build is pretty similar, tho im not using summon skeletons. Currently at lvl 85 as witch, can solo 78 ease (i took oak/point/endurance)

What is your avg flameblast dmg?

Hey, yeah your tree is looking solid. Gear is getting there, keep at it. It's extremely expensive to gear this to it's full potential for sure.

How are you liking your build so far?

As far as dps, my tool tip is 3619 in town. Someone in 5055 did the math, took my passive tree, all my gear and tool tip number and got 37-41k dps blast / 67-71k burn dmg per second. That's if the enemy has 0 resist due to dual cursing. No clue if that's accurate or not, math isn't my strong suit :D.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jun 20, 2014, 6:48:19 PM
I like the idea of having tri curse with this, using gloves corrupted with vulnerability and flamability+ele weakness on a curse on hit setup (which conveniently increases the power of those curses with quality COH)
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
I like the idea of having tri curse with this, using gloves corrupted with vulnerability and flamability+ele weakness on a curse on hit setup (which conveniently increases the power of those curses with quality COH)

That sounds absolutely insane. If I can get my hands on gloves like that, I'd love to try a tri setup. Sick idea dude.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jun 20, 2014, 7:15:06 PM
I'm not seeing the difference between this and ignitebike.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/748618

Even uses Carcass Jack.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jun 20, 2014, 7:27:34 PM
Maybe i see it wrong or didnt read something but why didn't you pick Elemental Adaptation +2max allres passive? Its really powerful
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
"
Serleth wrote:
I'm not seeing the difference between this and ignitebike.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/748618

Even uses Carcass Jack.

I stated in the opening line I took inspiration from his build, and gave credit right off the bat. At the time of creating version 1 of this build (late january 2014) he only had a kaom's version up and was specifically built for hardcore. Had no info on a secondary setup, and to this day has a different skill tree for his templar (40 different passives in total).

I put in hundreds of hours testing various passive tree ideas, theorycrafting secondary attacks, and trying multiple different chests (carcass, cod, a nice rare and even trying death's oak with what I now know as a terrible tree for it). I believe I'm up to 14 iterations of secondary "attacks" now. Flamesurges, cwdt firestorm, cws incinerate totems, just to name a few.

His build was the inspiration, but I feel the time I've invested, and the skill tree differences (40 different passives in total) warrant this a different build, with proper credit given to ignitebike for the inspiration to try and expand for a softcore specific build.

-edit- I actually got in touch with Kechari, and he has no issue with this build whatsoever. Mentioned he was happy to pass the torch, and looking forward to what else I can come up with. Feel free to ask him yourself. Much respect Kechari o/.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jun 21, 2014, 1:48:47 AM
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
Maybe i see it wrong or didnt read something but why didn't you pick Elemental Adaptation +2max allres passive? Its really powerful

I'm picking up EA when I hit 91 which is very close. At 92 I'll be picking up Diamond Flesh for even more resists.
Why are you saying that the searing touch is "Plain and simple. It's absolutely required"? You do know that your build would most likely do more dmg if you used 2 Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre and you would gain some leech.

2 perfect gives 20% inc cast speed 220% inc dmg and 220% inc burn
vs
Perfect Searing is 10% cast speed 90% inc dmg and 110% inc burn

+2 fire gems does not make up for that loss.

Used flameblast myself until lvl 97 this league and its nice. :>
IGN: eLdiLdoRadO
Last edited by takeme on Jun 20, 2014, 9:54:56 PM
"
takeme wrote:
smart advice

That was written back in Early February 2014 when Doryani's didn't even exist. Thanks for the feedback, I'll edit that line asap.

Did you have a chance to test dual doryani's, if so how'd you like it? I love trying to test different ideas for this core build to squeeze out more damage. Guess it's time to drop 15+ exalts on two nicely rolled doryani's for some more testing :D!
Last edited by Solishaw on Jun 20, 2014, 10:08:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info