"
TwnythePwny wrote:
+1

seen this in action.

ban for op.

Lol'd. Thanks man =p
+1

insane build

killed merciless dominus at lvl 65. doing lvl 70 rare maps at lvl 70..

Good luck with the flying monsters in upcoming patch ;)
Using this build at the moment....Getting alot of question about the build...whats that skill you using ...whats your damage bla bla bla....Only missing two 20 quality gems to make it mad op....i just love watching everything burn down....GREAT BUILD :)
cool build but without f...two 6 linked items, its worthless........

so not for beginners apparently
"
Exbarbarian wrote:
cool build but without f...two 6 linked items, its worthless........

so not for beginners apparently

Correct, it's not for beginners. With domination prices, It costed me north of 65 exalts (including gcp's, and a disturbing amount of chroms to roll the alpha howl and various gear)

You do not need a 6l, on either carcass or searing, a 5l at bare minimum for endgame. It will function, and it will work, quite well actually. 6l adds more damage, but what build doesn't a 6l add more damage or build viability?

Six socket the items, 100 fuses tops you have a 5l. Or just buy a premade 5l for a couple more exalts.

While I agree it isn't first char beginner material, and you do need a substantial amount of currency to make this build viable. It most certainly isn't worthless with say a 5link searing touch and carcass jack.

I've added a "not for beginners" tag in thread title as you're not the only one to bring up build cost to me. Also some have had issues with how to play against ele reflect mobs/maps.
Last edited by Solishaw on Feb 25, 2014, 5:31:59 PM
hmmmm GREAT BUILD...indeed expensive but Worth the price
hmmm ... would giving up the north central nodes for vaal pact be worth doing? I think that would take care of ele reflect
looks like everyone is using this or a similiar setup in the new leagues. shocking!
can you post an updated skill tree all the nodes aren't there

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info