[1.2.x] Blasting Cap Build - Flameblast / Summon Skeletons w/ videos / 中文翻譯 /

just dual curse prior to casting fblast ^^ no issue with that imo.

btw cap you need to make a new montage of ur dual doryanii setup now!
"

As far as dps, my tool tip is 3619 in town. Someone in 5055 did the math, took my passive tree, all my gear and tool tip number and got 37-41k dps blast / 67-71k burn dmg per second. That's if the enemy has 0 resist due to dual cursing. No clue if that's accurate or not, math isn't my strong suit :D.

Could you explain how you expected your DPS? I would like to understand it.
I've seen some of your new vods on twitch and saw you switched over to CI. Would you mind posting the tree for that build too?
"
Intect wrote:
I've seen some of your new vods on twitch and saw you switched over to CI. Would you mind posting the tree for that build too?

Hey that was a left over test build of mine that I was using to check out faster casting + spell echo. Didn't want to rip hard earned xp on my main fb :D. Take that build with a grain of salt. You have to rely on 10 stacking (albeit super fast heh) and it's just not the way to go imo. Reflect is brutal.

Here's the tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAACGcMfRB_EZYSaRUgFdcXHBcvGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qIcMksCj6KaUqOCpNKo0spiy_LOktRy9vNsU22DeDO-E8jj8nQ2NGcUcGSshOKlBCVdZWLVZjV8lX4Vj1W69famTnZp5tGW6qb55wu3FNcXl_xoCkgwmGrobRjDaPRo_6kNaTJ5eFms-btZ2uncSio6SxpuunCKcrqW6sR6x_tAy0OLXytzG4k8HFwfPDOsNtxp7KSteG2CTZE9vn3Q3hiOL35Rnljuq66yzr7uwY7FX22vll-tL7Cfv1

Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 7, 2014, 10:07:58 PM
What do you advise for the build leveling progression ?
The points for going towards golems is a bit inefficient. It's 7 points to get 28% life and 1.5% health regen. Picking up the health nodes in the scion circle is 6% per so it's a decent amount of health more with the downside of no regen.
Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 15, 2014, 8:56:15 AM
Not sure if it has been said yet but you could improve your skill tree by taking the 3% reduced mana + Secret of the Order node instead of the 2x 10 INT nodes. You get the same amount of INT and +20 mana on top of that. Not a big deal but it is an improvement nonetheless.

Like so: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4FE2dgASzogBgbd0F8B8CcX1TeubnatR8gpspT-w45CIaOBpsp4SdrhmFkFWnCBJpJKq4k9gkj0YXHDbp6-42xdDQcXnjavrSKPp6qh8CNtjPZRcvgsea4JwtKo1VxmTn-ehFnYdll4UWb1XWQYevt-xVgKS3Pkkb_gosnIjxVa41kkSrtfKPpm6qUlNKyD1fPycqTRUg6yws6YPbrEfdDfxLW6_8xc5xTioY22egbBYppXTxrUqHdiFgUq9KfUCgzSYFLWBLeu907Q==
"
Izuria wrote:
Not sure if it has been said yet but you could improve your skill tree by taking the 3% reduced mana + Secret of the Order node instead of the 2x 10 INT nodes. You get the same amount of INT and +20 mana on top of that. Not a big deal but it is an improvement nonetheless.

Good catch, it was brought up last month on reddit, forgot to put the corrected tree in the guide. Thanks for reminding me!
Last edited by Solishaw on Jul 15, 2014, 11:51:05 AM
Why dont use Spell Echo in this build ? Bad bonus ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info