What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

Remember al the posts about people suing Blizzard?
Sad really, the new league strategy GGG is persisting on will unfortunately not sustain the status that POE has earned! I am not interested in different/new mods, nor playing in temporary test environments (thats what the leagues are). Thats what closed/open beta was for!

I want to have solid end game play (permanent leagues where i started in closed beta) with the opportunity to build a character as best I can. Currently one has to spend ridiculous amounts of POE currency to play end game in the core parent leagues. Annoying and frustrating indeed!

I am not interested in legacy items, they are in many cases overrated and one can successfully build a toon without them!
Last edited by Kenza on Feb 13, 2014, 5:04:09 PM
"
Kenza wrote:
Sad really, the new league strategy GGG is persisting on will unfortunately not sustain the status that POE has earned! I am not interested in different/new mods, nor playing in temporary test environments (thats what the leagues are). Thats was closed/open beta was for!

I want to have solid end game play (permanent leagues where i started in closed beta) with the opportunity to build a character as best I can. Currently one has to spend ridiculous amounts of POE currency to play end game in the core parent leagues. Annoying and frustrating indeed!

I am not interested in legacy items, they are in many cases overrated and one can successfully build a toon without them!

Never played D2 I guess.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
So much QQ in this thread. I can't understand why people are so upset about legacy items. Good finds are a part of the game. I like that GGG makes an effort to nerf overpowered gear in PoE, but leaves legacy gear as a rare, powerful variant for those who wish to use or trade for them.

I do agree that something ought to be done to make Standard league more appealing. Currently, it feels like the trash heap that all the other leagues are haphazardly dumped into. That being said, I still play a few characters in standard.
"
RobertusAmor wrote:
So much QQ in this thread. I can't understand why people are so upset about legacy items. Good finds are a part of the game. I like that GGG makes an effort to nerf overpowered gear in PoE, but leaves legacy gear as a rare, powerful variant for those who wish to use or trade for them.

I do agree that something ought to be done to make Standard league more appealing. Currently, it feels like the trash heap that all the other leagues are haphazardly dumped into. That being said, I still play a few characters in standard.

An improved pvp-experience would probably help a lot. That would make me care about standard league.
"
Kenza wrote:
Sad really, the new league strategy GGG is persisting on will unfortunately not sustain the status that POE has earned! I am not interested in different/new mods, nor playing in temporary test environments (thats what the leagues are). Thats what closed/open beta was for!

/signed
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
ongZ wrote:
"
RobertusAmor wrote:

An improved pvp-experience would probably help a lot. That would make me care about standard league.

Till you face off against the guy wearing a legacy koams heart...
"
gr00grams wrote:
"
ongZ wrote:
"
RobertusAmor wrote:

Till you face off against the guy wearing a legacy koams heart...

This is not a MOBA, so I wouldn't really care :)
"
Mammatus wrote:
Remember al the posts about people suing Blizzard?

Funny that you say this. After my experience with D3 and PoE, I am of the certain opinion that a regulatory agency akin to the ESRB needs to be created that doesn't analyze the content in games but takes measure of exploitative and abusive game design.

Hypothetically, if such an agency did already exist, one that analyzes a companies development history patterns and investigates all sources of income for a development studio to find whether or not everything is being done 'above the table', what do you suppose their findings on GGG would entail?

I think there are some people at Blizzard HQ and GGG Studios who would be facing heavy fines at the very least.
GGG you guys should just leave IIQ and IIR as it is. I have never done an IIQ/IIR charecter but I have seem them on streams the seem fine. if someone wants to build a charecter to get gear why is that a bad thing? every game as a way to get rich some people just like playing that way. honestly I can see how it would get tedious trying to get good gear without magic find.
I host Good Morning Wraeclast the #1 video source of Path of exile news and information! check the show out. https://www.youtube.com/user/HCMonstrLP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info