What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

WTB Legacy Goldwyrm 100Ex!

Seriously after all the feedback/suggestions regarding MF (do you even read them?) your solution is legacy IIQ gear and gems?

I play standard because when I started the game there was only standard and I'm not going to start from scratch every time a new league starts, but it becomes clear that you don't give a shit about game balance in that league.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Time passes, the balance is constantly changing, it's not bad, but where fix the main problem of the game? Desync!!! I took a lot of friends of Poe because of them. It starts to bother me, the game is good, but your attitude to fix the main bug kills all interest in the game.
Last edited by nagosh on Feb 13, 2014, 2:04:19 AM
why do we get nemesis mods in standard league?
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
Will you buff base IIQ drop rates now that you are removing iiq from the game? Because if not, that's just another nail in the coffin.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
danisonxtc wrote:
why do we get nemesis mods in standard league?

Stop being scared.

"
Odoakar wrote:
Will you buff base IIQ drop rates now that you are removing iiq from the game? Because if not, that's just another nail in the coffin.

Borderpoint quitting mind you ~ in my case .
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 13, 2014, 2:14:08 AM
It would be very interesting to see an infographic like the one after the one week nemesis race.
"
LordItchy wrote:
"
Fuglen wrote:
I hate shrines..

OMG Yes! I absolutely hate shrines. They just slaughter my legacy computer!

My legacy laptop hate shrines too.
/global 4745
While you are at it, also remove the IIQ bonus from partys.
Shrines are okay, if they're as rare as Exiles imo. And yes, it will be good move to remove quantity alltogether and compensate currency drops for it. Looking forward to play in new leagues!
Standard IGN is Exiliero.
Btw, wts mucho cheapo:

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info