[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

I'll check it out tomorrow, but looks a bit complicated for me :S
Anyways, the file is here, ready to get used when you find time and patience someday :)

Ok, so i'm looking into it, but i'm having some problem with the condition below.

Else If (Not Item.IsCurrency)
{
If ItemTypeName = divinationCardList //Here !
{
Item.IsDivinationCard := True

What is the syntax to compare "ItemTypeName" to the divinationCardList Keys ?

Do i have to make a loop ? (if yes could you guide me through)
Or do i just put manualy all the card names like that : If ItemTypeName = card1 or card2 or card3.....

I feel like the first solution would be better as we'll have to add new cards in a few days.

:S

Ps :
Would be something like that in Javascript approx if it can help to understand what i mean

For (i=0; i<divinationCardList[].length; i++)
{
If (ItemTypeName == divinationCardList[ i])
{
Item.IsDivinationCard := True
}
Else {}
}
Last edited by X_katan_X on Oct 1, 2015, 7:59:18 AM
Hey guys thanks for ur work but does anybody work on adding the stats range of the 2.0 uniques? I downloaded the latest update and it won't show them.

In-Game Nick: MagicalCrime. || Main Character: Level 100 Witch (Ice Nova).

My standard shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1221095
My Loot Filter: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1313065
GTS - Stream Game: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1344346
Would it be possible to add a feature to the script that adds an additional column that gives you a percentage of the value within the tier range of the possible prefix/suffix?

e.g.- If the range for the suffix roll for dexterity is 90-100 and it rolls a 99, then there would be a value shown of 90%, and so on...

So the new tooltip might look something like this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8sNM02J-EB1emhjQ1A1dWY2eHM/view?usp=sharing

"
Sorrow Paw
Soldier Gloves
Item Level: 69
Base Level: 51
Max Sockets: 4
----------
Affixes (6):
3 Prefixes
3 Suffixes
----------
Adds 4-6 physical damage to attacks | 3-7 | 50% | T7/9 | P
+19 to dexterity | 18-22 | 20% | T7/9 | S
+33 to intelligence | 33-37 | 0% | T4/9 | S
+84 to maximum life | 80-89 | 50% | T3/11 | P
+12 to maximum energy shield | 9-12 | 100% | T5/7 | P
+31% to fire resistance | 30-35 | 17% | T4/8 | S
---
40%

You could even add an average score of all the prefix/suffix roll percentages to the bottom (as shown above by the 40%.)

This would give me a very quick, and lazy:), way of sorting through 100 rares and considering what is junk without reading all the stats on every item.

I can't seem to line up the five total example tooltip columns in the quote, as columns, when editing the post.
Last edited by countinbiskitsyo on Oct 1, 2015, 1:47:10 PM
hello, hey I got tool tip installed and Im on windows 10 not sure that has any affect or not, but when I click control C a few times over an item it flashes a white box which I can barely read and then its gone and wont stay on my screen so I can read the tips, anyone know how I can fix this please?
When I hit Control C over an item I can see the white box appearing for a margin of a second, but it disappears immediately.
Any suggestions?
"
Gorerider79 wrote:
When I hit Control C over an item I can see the white box appearing for a margin of a second, but it disappears immediately.
Any suggestions?

Having same issue
yep me too same exact thing, hope someone answers soon.
For people having tooltip issues, see this post.
"
AgentofStrife wrote:
"
gastank wrote:
Figured out another workaround that seems to restore full functionality - I'm not versed at all in AHK scripts nor the ins and out of Windows, so no guarantees on whether this breaks anything.

Open POE-ItemInfo.ahk, find the section "ShowToolTip(String)" around line #5475.

Find the line "ToolTip, %String%, X - 135, Y + 35" and add additional lines so it reads:
"
ToolTip, %String%, X - 135, Y + 35
Fonts.SetFixedFont()

Find the line "ToolTip, %String%, XCoord, YCoord" and add additional lines so it reads:
"
ToolTip, %String%, XCoord, YCoord
Fonts.SetFixedFont()

Find the line "Fonts.SetFixedFont()" and add a semicolon in front so it reads:
"
;Fonts.SetFixedFont()

The entire ShowToolTip block should look as such:
Spoiler

; Show tooltip, with fixed width font
ShowToolTip(String)
{
Global X, Y, ToolTipTimeout, Opts

; Get position of mouse cursor
MouseGetPos, X, Y

If (Not Opts.DisplayToolTipAtFixedCoords)
{
Fonts.SetFixedFont()
}
Else
{
CoordMode, ToolTip, Screen
;~ GetScreenInfo()
;~ TotalScreenWidth := Globals.Get("TotalScreenWidth", 0)
;~ HalfWidth := Round(TotalScreenWidth / 2)

;~ SecondMonitorTopLeftX := HalfWidth
;~ SecondMonitorTopLeftY := 0
ScreenOffsetY := Opts.ScreenOffsetY
ScreenOffsetX := Opts.ScreenOffsetX

XCoord := 0 + ScreenOffsetX
YCoord := 0 + ScreenOffsetY

Fonts.SetFixedFont()
}
;Fonts.SetFixedFont()

; Set up count variable and start timer for tooltip timeout
ToolTipTimeout := 0
SetTimer, ToolTipTimer, 100
}

Thx man, it worked like magic and i know shitall about coding and scripting so here's some imaginary ex for your help. <3

@katan, I'm going to try and fix it. Maybe. The way it should search through the list of divination cards should be similar to how it searches through the entire map list pool. I assume the process is going to be similar for divination cards. I have to play around with the code a little.

On a side note, F*#& Map tier systems. I'm going to update the maplist.txt to include the original map level for the zone. This is too stupid, I have no idea why GGG pushed this confusing "feature" on players but I'm not having any of it.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Oct 6, 2015, 1:29:45 PM
Sethbine, Misterweve, do you have Fraps or another kind of application running, that displays something on the screen, which is not from Path of Exile? Maybe the FPS-Overlay causes the problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info