[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Yea, same as the guy above. I just received my laptop back and upon installing the script again and hitting ctrl + c ingame, I get nothing. When I hammer ctrl + c a few times I get a very brief flash of the pop up stat box but it's too short to be able to actually read the stats (lasts like 0.001 of a second)

Any idea as to what might cause this?

Running in windowed full screen, latest version of Item Info Script, Windows 8.1 SLI turned off
Okay saw that there is another post

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1463814

With the latest script. Thank you to the maker, very useful :) Much love
Did it work on brazilian portuguese client?
First, thanks for this great tool!

The script has lost access to mods and their tiers. Only the information above --------- line is shown. Is this a local problem for me?
The original author hasn't been around for a while. Consequently the script was taken over by other people several times to provide updates and fixes.

The current thread is https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1678678
hi

is it possible to ad POE-ItemInfo to autostart in Windows ?
I am in windowed full screen, but it is not properly appearing over my POE window, any idea how to make it work?
patch 2.4.2 broke script
"
CAÏSSA wrote:
patch 2.4.2 broke script

Aye, it did. :(

I would prefer to run the 64 bit PoE client and just want to toss the request out there that I'm sure many will have to enable functionality with the 64 bit version.

Thank you kindly,
AuroraHorizon
In this world evil will always rise to power because evil has no morals, knows no limits and has no concern or consideration for anything other than itself.
"
AuroraHorizon wrote:
"
CAÏSSA wrote:
patch 2.4.2 broke script

Aye, it did. :(

I would prefer to run the 64 bit PoE client and just want to toss the request out there that I'm sure many will have to enable functionality with the 64 bit version.

Thank you kindly,
AuroraHorizon

I'm sure there's a better way to do it but this is how I fixed mine, I just deleted " ahk_class Direct3DWindowClass" from line 7748 (open it with notepad++)

If (Opts.OnlyActiveIfPOEIsFront)
{
; do nothing if Path of Exile isn't the foremost window
IfWinActive, Path of Exile ahk_class Direct3DWindowClass

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info