[Release] Path of Exile Item Info Script - Affix Breakdown and More (Version 1.8.6)

Error at line 124.
The program will exit.

Anybody knows how to fix ?
"
xlExcite wrote:
Error at line 124.
The program will exit.

Anybody knows how to fix ?

1. Don't forget to copy the data folder in the same location than the .ahk script.

2. Use the latest unicode version of AutoHotkey available at http://ahkscript.org/

3. If the above steps do not solve your issue, edit the .ahk script and add the following line:

SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%

just above this one:

#Include %A_ScriptDir%\data\Version.txt
Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the
thief, oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.
I'm using script on windows 8.1 but tooltip appear and disappear immediately when I press Ctrl-C
My heart's not cold, it's broken :)
SolomonT shop: /1389867
"
tienthanh16 wrote:
I'm using script on windows 8.1 but tooltip appear and disappear immediately when I press Ctrl-C

Check this post for a fix.
Guard us from the she-wolf and the wolf, and guard us from the
thief, oh Night, and so be good for us to pass.
Last edited by JackM on Jul 6, 2015, 8:32:22 AM
Hi, I found a bug. When you Ctrl+C on the Vaal Temple Map (79 lvl) it shows an information about Temple Map (71 lvl).

Edit: Also found another one. On flasks script doesnt count % Increased Charge Recovery as an affix.
IGN: MegaSplasz
Last edited by Jaari on Jul 7, 2015, 3:10:59 PM
"
huntsmon wrote:
Hello OP, friend of mine told me about this script a while back.
after installing and running the script i find myself with a problem (didnt see it in the Q/A part).

im running if fullscreen windowed mode so it should work from what im understanding.

the problem im having is when i hit CTRL + C the small white window appers and disapper in less than 1 second.

i can spam Ctrl C C C C C C C to be able to berly read what the stats are but im sure its not ment to be that way :)

hope you can help me out. would love to try your script.

thanks,

Huntsmon

SOLVED - compile scrpit + run as administrator solved it.

Thank You, just what I needed to fix my problem too.
Just found this. Is the feature below what I think it is?

"
- added a first revision of the affix bracket tier display that many requested.

This works for all simple affix cases. Please note that the tier value displayed by default is relative to all possible tiers the item can have (disregarding the item's level). T1 is the best possible (highest) roll, T2 the second best and so on. If you want to display tier numbers relative to the best rolls but with the item's level in consideration set the user option TierRelativeToItemLevel to 1.

So, assuming that I set the TierRelativeToItemLevel to 1 it will tell me how good the rolls are in terms of a) affix tier available for the item and b) the roll within that tier?

Haven't played for a while and I want to go through my stash before 2.0 and remove stuff that is not good for leveling/selling. I'm out of touch with all of this and it will be a nightmare to use the wikis for every item so it looks like a godsend - or am I missing something here?

IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
Last edited by piotras on Jul 8, 2015, 9:37:16 AM
Just came to say, that I simply love this script, and I thank creator from the bottom of my bottomless heart for doing this.

Wish I'd known about it before, but better late than never.
Great tool. Will it be receiving an update due to the massive changes for affixes and what not coming with 2.0?
ign DivineRapierMedusa
"
eckart wrote:
Great tool. Will it be receiving an update due to the massive changes for affixes and what not coming with 2.0?

https://github.com/andreberg/PoE-Item-Info/issues/3
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info