DarnDoesFireTrap - Pocket Discharge - HC/SC #3 One Week Build -- Insane Clear Speed - UPDATED

"
BullRush wrote:
"
Ripitor wrote:
Hi! I took this build and modified it a bit for invasion. Trying to decide what damage nodes to take first. Would areas like the Immolation group or areas like the Entropy group be better to take first?

Thanks!

Also same question, and can you pls share your inv build, interested in it=) and also vaal molten shell giving great help at the beginning=)

Hi I will try to link my build here.

There isn't a lot of difference, I am just going to take a different route out of templar for more armor/mana/res and as of now drop Entropy. That's what leads back to my previous question about whether immolation or entropy was better.
- Don't Fear The Ripitor
IGN:(Beyond) Ripitornado
Ripitor, and all who are running this build, what is your tooltip damage like?

I know it doesnt reflect the kind of damage that the burning floor and when the mobs are on fire, but I am still curious. I have a 5L Searing Touch, with LvL16 gems (so far) of; Fire Trap + Chance To Ignite + Elemental Proliferation + Increased Area Of Effect + Concentrated Effect. My tooltip is Avg. Damage 2911. I do notice it jump quite a bit every level up of my gems, but I am wondering what this might max out to, and if the damage is good in 6 player high level areas.

Otherwise Im having fun 1 shotting pretty much everything up to docks merciless so far!

PS: If I do get 6L I will be adding Increased Burning Damage
"
MJTeam2 wrote:
Ripitor, and all who are running this build, what is your tooltip damage like?

I know it doesnt reflect the kind of damage that the burning floor and when the mobs are on fire, but I am still curious. I have a 5L Searing Touch, with LvL16 gems (so far) of; Fire Trap + Chance To Ignite + Elemental Proliferation + Increased Area Of Effect + Concentrated Effect. My tooltip is Avg. Damage 2911. I do notice it jump quite a bit every level up of my gems, but I am wondering what this might max out to, and if the damage is good in 6 player high level areas.

Otherwise Im having fun 1 shotting pretty much everything up to docks merciless so far!

PS: If I do get 6L I will be adding Increased Burning Damage

I only have a 4 link at the moment. Damn Searing won't 5 link for me yet :(. Gems are about to hit 17 and my avg dmg is 1300. I'm mapping just fine. Can't wait to get carcass jack and 5 link this searing. Not sure what dps will max out at but I know OP said his was 6-7k.
- Don't Fear The Ripitor
Which would be better if I wanted to add a bit more defense, % Armor or % Evasion nodes?
similar version of this build lvl 80 atm:

skilltree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbEZYSaRRNFSAXHBmFGmwc3B8CJDwkqiaVJ6ko-imlKk0qjSycLOktRy9vNZI2xTbYNuk8BTyOPydBh0bXSRtJUUp9SshOKlBCVUtVxlfJWm1br1u7XcZnoG17bqpwUXC7cXl-sH_Ggh6Cx4M4h2WHdojxi4yMNo9GkyeXhZwtna6f36IAoqOksacIp1yvt7QMtQS18rc-uJPB889l0NDYJNhU2RPbC90N4XPjauQi5Y7quuvu7FXtIO9889356PzF_grwHw==

Clever Construction + extra fire dmg

my gear:

Spoiler

"
shadowscion wrote:
Which would be better if I wanted to add a bit more defense, % Armor or % Evasion nodes?

I got the Iron Reflex Keystone so i stack both. working on life (and some mana) at the moment.

Just to add to my post above, I got to level 17 my gems today - damage went from 2911 to 3289. if this keeps up it will be good when i get them all to 20!

This is what my Tree looks like at level 72;

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbEmkUTRUgFVAXHBcvGYUabB8CJKoo-imlKk0qjSycLOktHzLRNZI2xTbYNuk9Xz8nQYdFR0bXSRtKfUrITdhOKlJTVa5V1luvXcZgbWTnZ6BtGW6qcXmApIFvgh6Cx4M4h2WHdogbiPGLjIx2j6aXhZeVl_ScLZ2Ana6ePKIApwivt7UEtfK3PriTwfPYJNrd2wvdDd3z4XPjauvu7FXtIO9874X56PrS_MX-Cg==

These are my items;
Spoiler
Last edited by MJTeam2 on Apr 6, 2014, 2:30:28 AM
SC: Sumichin
HC: Hugsnotslugs
Last edited by Delvro on Apr 6, 2014, 3:07:16 AM
"
Delvro wrote:

Looks good. IR is just easy and since you are using carcass jack it works better for that as well.
- Don't Fear The Ripitor
Hm guys what you think about dropping sone HP nodes or area dmg and take master sapper it gives really nice boost, I am playing inv and cant decide what to after iron reflexes take hp nodes or go EB or go to master sapper... pls help=)
"
BullRush wrote:
Hm guys what you think about dropping sone HP nodes or area dmg and take master sapper it gives really nice boost, I am playing inv and cant decide what to after iron reflexes take hp nodes or go EB or go to master sapper... pls help=)

If you are in invasion I would suggest not dropping any life nodes at all and the radius nodes make clearing much easier. I am now level 80 and clearing 70 maps easy and I have only taken the damage nodes in the witch and templar. If I was going to change anything I would go for saboteur in the shadow tree, there is life right off it as well as aura nodes for higher clarity which will boost the level of aa you can run. Just my opinion.
- Don't Fear The Ripitor
Last edited by Ripitor on Apr 7, 2014, 3:59:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info