DarnDoesFireTrap - Pocket Discharge - HC/SC #3 One Week Build -- Insane Clear Speed - UPDATED

"

If there is no defense, and u wanna do a glass cannon, i think u can beat 7k DPS...

clear speed my friend, clear speed. watch the videos, read the post topic. dps means nothing.

this build also works great with very few points in dps so it should be easy to change to what you need.

you could easily go 250%+ life, 77% max res and good block chance.

otherwise the build specific defences are:
-traps are hit and run, you can dodge the majority of stuff thrown at you in a way that would not be possible in most other builds
-since you have EB you can run AA.

"
What is the defense strategy for this build?

'Overlevelling' in nub zones isnt a defense...sorry.

any build works if u level in act 2 5+ levels over..

If there is no defense, and u wanna do a glass cannon, i think u can beat 7k DPS...

plz show me someone in invasion league play solo high lvl maps.
"
What is the defense strategy for this build?

'Overlevelling' in nub zones isnt a defense...sorry.

any build works if u level in act 2 5+ levels over..

I got to a3 merci on this guy by mid 50s and I was doing 66 maps at 59...
This build looks great!
Hey all.

So I've read through this whole thread and can;t decide if I want to pull the trigger on this as my next build.

Currently running a 75 EK build that is tanky as shit. Also pretty darn slow for the clear speed.

Have like 3-4 ex to toss right away at a new build and this one looks awesome but I'm worried about the 70+ maps. Has anyone actually had success and can talk about end game with this build? I play solo if that has any effect on opinions.
You can do 70+ maps easily if you get more energy shield with your evasion/armor gears so you have higher mana regen and be able to run high level Arctic Armor. I wouldn't even worry about too much if your playing Softcore/Ambush.
Im presently at lvl 75 and I have ran lvl 74maps with 3.1k hp and only a lvl 17 fire trap. With using just 1 curse (flammability) and a 5l searing torch I still one shot most stuff with another person in the map.
progress please
I'm here to leave my testimony about this build.

my lv 79 marauder died on invasion and i decided to make this build. and droped this mace:

i started lvup with a +1 fire gem and a perandus shield with fire trap and flameblast untill i got suficient level to use that staff, when i switched got the gems needed, all quality.
and i have 1 thing to say:

i started level up with a +1 fire gem and a perandus shield with fire trap and flameblast untill i got suficient level to use that staff, when i switched, bought the gems needed, all quality.
and i have 1 thing to say:

MAN, THIS BUILD IS SUPER ******** AMAZING.

with that staff, playing on a 6man party on cruel fellshrine, my fire trap was killing all the mobs alone, and after this i got money to buy this:

nothing more to say, the burning damage with the prolif its the most op thing i have seen.

im current finishing the cruel and going to merciless, and THIS IS MY GEAR

I DONT HAVE ARMOR, but its ok, we dont take alot of damage, WHY, we just put a firetrap and run, when firetrap falls to the ground, the only thing that happens is your exp bar rising.

thx for make this guide, IM LOVING THIS BUILD SO MUCH, i'm almost 1 shot everything on this game.

my current level its 55 playing on invasion league, if anyone need help and wanna ask anything contact me, my ing : VaalOneShotSmashedMe
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Apr 2, 2014, 11:27:14 AM
I went life regen instead and my life regen is at 550 atm and I'm always at full health. Better than EB route and trying to go Arctic Armor imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info