Desecrate

A Desecrate totem sounds like it could be a handy addition to a summoner or Detonate Dead build. Dead bodies everywhere!
"
Incompetent wrote:
A Desecrate totem sounds like it could be a handy addition to a summoner or Detonate Dead build. Dead bodies everywhere!

also yes, but totem corpses are limited to 15corpses

trap corpses and mine corpses have NO limits!

a screen of endless corpses, without limits

sunblast belt = instant trap detonation if use reduced duration gem

you can have multiple groups of desecrate, to byepass the cooldowns
a totem, uses 3 uses, when only use 1 of your uses, you can respam the totem, after it uses its 3 uses

a sceen, of multiple cooldown groups

Would it be possible to combine Desecrate with Curse on Hit? I usually use it as an opener (3 Desecrates plus an Offering), so it seems like a good combo.

And if so, any suggestion as to which curse I should link it with?
"
Verodius wrote:
Would it be possible to combine Desecrate with Curse on Hit?

Desecrate does not hit.
"
Incompetent wrote:

you can have multiple groups of desecrate, to byepass the cooldowns
a totem, uses 3 uses, when only use 1 of your uses, you can respam the totem, after it uses its 3 uses

This sounds a bit like a bug, as most other instances of multiple gems were fixed in a previous patch.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
Last edited by lukeiy on May 16, 2014, 10:22:50 AM
This gem is tagged as a spell, yet I have been told that spell damage does not scale it's damage? Is this true? If so, is this intended? It seems very strange to tag it with spell but not allow it to benefit from it's increases!

Allowing spell damage to affect it would be awesome as there are basically no ways to scale it's damage.
There's four main (mutually exclusive) Damage types: Attack, Spell, Damage over Time, and secondary. Because Desecrate is already Damage over Time, it cannot also be Spell Damage.
Hello: I haven´t played my summoner witch for a while, so i decided to give it a run today, but was not able to desecrate flame sentinels corpses as i used to. My desecrate gem is lvl 17 atm, which corresponds to the correct level for flame sentinels in solaris, does anyone know if anything has been changed recently with desecrate?

EDIT: nvm, working now.
IGN: ThaPendulum
Last edited by Kamikaze_1306 on Nov 10, 2014, 12:36:26 PM
if there are 6 player using desecrate the corpse are limited by 15 for each player?
My desecrate refuses to spawn skeletal beast corpses in the library. Maybe this can be explained with those beasts embodying statues which come to undead life instead of roaming the zone like the other monsters. However, it's still inconvenient for me. I would like a change regarding this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info