Screenshot of 1.1.0 Waypoint Effect

I have no words, it's simply groundbreaking!
"
Kenza wrote:
"
xXSylarXx wrote:
WTF? A News for a "blue Portal thing"...?!?
What about a news about fixing desync?
What about a news about fixing the terrible trade-system?
ATM, the fans stand behind GGG, but not forever...
Time to stop adding Uniques and Skills, time to fix the REAL problems.

Edit: And its time to add an option for DISABLEING all that stupied effects in groups!
Sometimes, i cant see mobs because the screen is full of Bling-Bling!

Yup Exactly!

Fix the real problems, surely pushing cosmetic content will not sustain and grow POE going forward!

I am starting to think that you guys at GGG can't fix these problems, hence they are ignored. Rather like an ostrich with its head in the sand.

Disappointed POE Supporter

You wouldn't have to be a disappointed supporter if you have read more and understand exactly why we have desync and these other "problems". Rather you could of been a disappointed person or a perfectly content poe supporter har har har....or you could just still be ticked off even if you do know all the why's and ins and outs of things like desync and still just disagree with GGG's choices i guess therefore still being disappointed....regardless i still find these comments everytime a bit silly....and always sillier than the last few!
Nice new effect! But that should be the flash effect on activation and the "activated" effect could be a subtle glow instead.

And trust_me_fish_here.jpg? Still trolling I see! =P
Nice! There are number of times, I thought I had tagged a WP and then realized later I didn't. This will help.

Will the fishing holes have a similar indicator when you are in the optimal spot to cast, or is that still under consideration?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
"
Szuger wrote:
It looks to me that you are speaking about two different things
the casting portal sound that DO exist
and the entrance and porting sound which Boglav pointed out missing (iam not missing one, dont need that :P)

so no woosh and zazings in this matter XD

There's an enter sound when you use the portal and go into the loading screen, and an exit sound when you get out of the loading screen in the new area. Maybe they're too quiet :\

Some friends and I really like the portal sound effects. Just subtle enough to our taste I guess.
When you take a lot of portals it would be annoying to have something too loud.
Great job from Andrew. ;)
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Last edited by Bourrinopathe on Jan 31, 2014, 8:51:53 AM
Didn't this this was really necessary, but could be handy to make you remember tagging it I guess.
Finaly an real portal effect, nice. I know this is a minor addition but I just don't like all these white placeholders for portals and entries. Now these other ugly white effects need to be replaced with something nicer. GGG can redo the door hit boxes along with this, at the moment these are hard to hit for whatever reason.
"
NobodySuper wrote:
"
meecrobb wrote:
"
xXSylarXx wrote:
WTF? A News for a "blue Portal thing"...?!?
What about a news about fixing desync?
What about a news about fixing the terrible trade-system?
ATM, the fans stand behind GGG, but not forever...
Time to stop adding Uniques and Skills, time to fix the REAL problems.

Edit: And its time to add an option for DISABLEING all that stupied effects in groups!
Sometimes, i cant see mobs because the screen is full of Bling-Bling!

Stop talking on others behalf? And where do you get that number from, lol? ALOT of people play with desync everyday, like me, if i encounter a door or a rock im pretty sure i desync just a little.

When will people learn what is desync? Stop crying on forums about it and learn about it. You probably don't know how is this game different from others in terms of combat system and have no idea how servers work. Use your brain and read about it instead of crying. You will learn that it can't be totally fixed if you want the same combat system(but it can be avoided if you learn how to). Desync doesn't ruin this game. Braindead people like you ruin this game. All making cry threads but incapable of reading about the problem before posting crap.

USE YOUR BRAIN AND STOP EMBERRASSING YOURSELF ON THE FORUMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

P.S. If they took the measure to completly remove desync then this game would become hacker infested. Anyways if you read about it you would probably know... If you ask me a lil of desync is better than hackers.

Well said NobodySuper! Those people exasperates me cause they poisonning the forum by posting infantile whining threads over and over instead of searching and learning what really is desync and why it cant be totally avoided.
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊(◕‿◕)▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
Last edited by 1franck on Jan 31, 2014, 9:23:36 AM
Very nice.
IGN: Noobslayer
Any word on increased rarity for map bosses? I know they were sorta buffed once, but i feel it needs to be buffed again. Or, at least not make a 300 percent rarity and 120 quan level 74 piety drop a Foxshade...
Last edited by CorranHorn on Jan 31, 2014, 9:35:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info