Screenshot of 1.1.0 Waypoint Effect

"
Neffar27 wrote:
"
Kenza wrote:
"
xXSylarXx wrote:
WTF? A News for a "blue Portal thing"...?!?
What about a news about fixing desync?
What about a news about fixing the terrible trade-system?
ATM, the fans stand behind GGG, but not forever...
Time to stop adding Uniques and Skills, time to fix the REAL problems.

Edit: And its time to add an option for DISABLEING all that stupied effects in groups!
Sometimes, i cant see mobs because the screen is full of Bling-Bling!

Yup Exactly!

Fix the real problems, surely pushing cosmetic content will not sustain and grow POE going forward!

I am starting to think that you guys at GGG can't fix these problems, hence they are ignored. Rather like an ostrich with its head in the sand.

Disappointed POE Supporter

You wouldn't have to be a disappointed supporter if you have read more and understand exactly why we have desync and these other "problems". Rather you could of been a disappointed person or a perfectly content poe supporter har har har....or you could just still be ticked off even if you do know all the why's and ins and outs of things like desync and still just disagree with GGG's choices i guess therefore still being disappointed....regardless i still find these comments everytime a bit silly....and always sillier than the last few!

Well said Neffar27

I always find it funny/sad when people complain about other game problems on a post about a Specific Teaser portion of an upcoming patch! Alas some ppl just prefer to whine.

Of cause the game has quite a few areas to improve upon, but a teaser post isn't be about addressing these issues. This is where Patch Notes come in, where each patch note contains a section on Bug Fixes etc. And in my experience since OB, they seem to have been addressing many issues... as seen in the multitude of past patch notes!

On the other hand, the point of a teaser post is to get people excited about something new/flashy/exciting that's coming in the near future. And judging by most of the community responses, we are excited. This is farrrrr better than many other game developers who have very little communication with their game community.

Not to say that issues should not be brought up, hopefully at least some people will understand, and Cheers GGG, keep it up. Hope for more flash (within the dark gritty theme), more content, and more fixes.
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Jan 31, 2014, 12:18:26 PM
Hi

Cool, Perhaps you could put some of that hard at work fixing the ''feature'' of disconnection? I don't mind the dsync ''feature'':)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Maybe D3 is not so bad after all. It already has all the bells and whistles which PoE shit with like an uninterrupted diarrhea. At least, Blizz did not announce a dark, brutal continent doing exactly opposite from patch to patch. And I bet many people cry out loud:
"
"We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs!!!"

P.S. An option turning off ANY visual effects (others' microtransactions included) would be just great!
Last edited by cuss on Jan 31, 2014, 1:06:29 PM
"
cuss wrote:
Maybe D3 is not so bad after all. It already has all the bells and whistles which PoE shit with like uninterrupted diarrhea. At least, Blizz did not announce a dark, brutal continent doing exactly opposite from patch to patch. And I bet many people cry out loud:
"
"We're sick of the recent trend towards bright, cartoony RPGs!!!"

http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/flash.jpg (Teaser of New 1.1.0 Monster Type http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/776303)

/Facepalm
lolz
SSF since ~OB
will we be seeing new weapon and chest armor skins like you did with the helmets in 1.10? i hope so! weapons and chests be ugly!
IGN:SYVRUS
"
cuss wrote:

Naa its actually called Portuguese man o' war a marine cnidarian often mistaken as a jellyfish http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_man_o%27_war

No worries mate, honest mistake ;)
SSF since ~OB
Looks very nice!
looks nice! .. now its time to get the area exits/entrys done!? =)
If you zoom in close enough it tells you how to fish.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info