Screenshot of 1.1.0 Waypoint Effect

"
xXSylarXx wrote:
WTF? A News for a "blue Portal thing"...?!?
What about a news about fixing desync?
What about a news about fixing the terrible trade-system?
ATM, the fans stand behind GGG, but not forever...
Time to stop adding Uniques and Skills, time to fix the REAL problems.

Edit: And its time to add an option for DISABLEING all that stupied effects in groups!
Sometimes, i cant see mobs because the screen is full of Bling-Bling!

Yup Exactly!

Fix the real problems, surely pushing cosmetic content will not sustain and grow POE going forward!

I am starting to think that you guys at GGG can't fix these problems, hence they are ignored. Rather like an ostrich with its head in the sand.

Disappointed POE Supporter
wooooo flashy flashy!

How about more functionality instead of useless eye-candy?

Sure, if you have a gfx artist who is getting bored, by all means. But how about improving performance and optimizing existing gfx? Wouldn't that be a better idea? I think so..
"
mushioov wrote:
"
xXSylarXx wrote:

Edit: And its time to add an option for DISABLEING all that stupied effects in groups!

95% of players never have serious desync...
Stop talking on others behalf? And where do you get that number from, lol? ALOT of people play with desync everyday, like me, if i encounter a door or a rock im pretty sure i desync just a little.
Last edited by meecrobb on Jan 31, 2014, 5:46:32 AM
I hope those next week announcements have pvp info...
its about time lol
S L O W E R
The way point has looked conspicuously unfinished for so long I just assumed there was a preference reason for having it this way.

How about the gates to the next map showing a brighter version of what you see though them before mousing over it, instead of that missing texture looking block of white.

I ware A FAIR GRAVES HAT, and STILL cannot find me lure. Ty for wp effect. IN 2 MONTHS PUT IT IN NOW HOBOS.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
"
meecrobb wrote:
"
mushioov wrote:
"
xXSylarXx wrote:

95% of players never have serious desync...
Stop talking on others behalf? And where do you get that number from, lol? ALOT of people play with desync everyday, like me, if i encounter a door or a rock im pretty sure i desync just a little.

When will people learn what is desync? Stop crying on forums about it and learn about it. You probably don't know how is this game different from others in terms of combat system and have no idea how servers work. Use your brain and read about it instead of crying. You will learn that it can't be totally fixed if you want the same combat system(but it can be avoided if you learn how to). Desync doesn't ruin this game. Braindead people like you ruin this game. All making cry threads but incapable of reading about the problem before posting crap.

USE YOUR BRAIN AND STOP EMBERRASSING YOURSELF ON THE FORUMS OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

P.S. If they took the measure to completly remove desync then this game would become hacker infested. Anyways if you read about it you would probably know... If you ask me a lil of desync is better than hackers.
I have had my fill of words and tearful farewells. I desire blood and cries of our enemy.

~Gannicus
Last edited by NobodySuper on Jan 31, 2014, 7:11:57 AM
Too flashy and lightningy ... Make it so it blends with the rest of the environment :P
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond
You guys playing blenders or whatever with cyclone+multi and complaining about desync :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info