Screenshot of 1.1.0 Waypoint Effect

"
In 1.1.0, waypoints have an effect that activates when they are tagged. Here's a screenshot of the one in Lioneye's Watch.

Tnx to me being pain in their ass :P. Sorry GGG !

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/550454
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jan 31, 2014, 3:25:33 AM
WTF? A News for a "blue Portal thing"...?!?
What about a news about fixing desync?
What about a news about fixing the terrible trade-system?
ATM, the fans stand behind GGG, but not forever...
Time to stop adding Uniques and Skills, time to fix the REAL problems.

Edit: And its time to add an option for DISABLEING all that stupied effects in groups!
Sometimes, i cant see mobs because the screen is full of Bling-Bling!
Last edited by xXSylarXx on Jan 31, 2014, 3:37:14 AM
No!

Just no.

Enough blinking lights and colored flashes. If you have the slightest predisposition for epilepsy then you should not even consider playing this game. I love the game but the horrible, horrible clutter that is called 'visual effects' makes the readability zero. It's ugly and all up in my face like a gene spliced pug/bat puppy.

I boo at you!

Boo!
Finally. Good job.
"
Farystar wrote:
"
In 1.1.0, waypoints have an effect that activates when they are tagged. Here's a screenshot of the one in Lioneye's Watch.

Tnx to me being pain in their ass :P. Sorry GGG !

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/550454

Oh and change the color of portal effect to more darkish or more warmish color. And i know you can make much better 3d effect.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Amazing effect ;)
Nooo, why :-(((? Can we please get back to the dark and gritty look? We have enough rainbow unicorn stuff from the character effects. And as I have said elsewhere on that topic, I would really prefer seeing microtransactions that add rust, blood spatter, dirt, grass stains, etc.
Woo glowyness nice!! :D Sound effect on activation too?
@Delectrixz
"
xXSylarXx wrote:
WTF? A News for a "blue Portal thing"...?!?
What about a news about fixing desync?
What about a news about fixing the terrible trade-system?
ATM, the fans stand behind GGG, but not forever...
Time to stop adding Uniques and Skills, time to fix the REAL problems.

Edit: And its time to add an option for DISABLEING all that stupied effects in groups!
Sometimes, i cant see mobs because the screen is full of Bling-Bling!

95% of players never have serious desync, it can't be "fixed" and therefore will be never "fixed". Stop asking about it.

New trade system is being developed. Maybe learn some patience?

Of course the fans stay behind GGG, PoE is the best ARPG in 10 years.

There are no "REAL problems", it's all in your head. New uniques and skills - couldn't ask for more.

To GGG: Very nice to see that you still have the patience to polish small little things, which in the big picture does make a difference in the end.

I'm curious about your patching procedure, do you just patch things "on the go", or do you have a planned set of features which you will patch and when, and if so, who decides the order of things to be patched?

-mushioov
Last edited by mushioov on Jan 31, 2014, 5:21:04 AM
next will have waypoint mtx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info