1.0.6 Patch Notes

Nice Patch, GJ GGG

wonder if the 2 instance limitation will hinder Botters and Boxers. You can still run the game from other Machines, be it Physical or Virtual and Sync the stuff via Netcode afaik. Anyway, a good move!
Last edited by hcl on Jan 29, 2014, 6:52:05 PM
"
Dodobane wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
Am i the only one who noticed that minion damage nodes have reduced bonus damage by max 30%? Attack speed nodes prolly makes up for it though, but not for those who use faster attack and multistrike.

Plus the 40% damage increase to summon skeletons and 50% damage increase to the summon zombie gem. It looks like people are overlooking this and just whining about the removal of some of the damage nodes, even though GGG buffed the gems to compensate for it.

I am using bm spectres for my main dmg currently who gain nothing from: attack speed, cast speed, ll ....
So this does come as a dmg nerf apparently.
well its fair considering they were dealing shittons of dmg even in a 5l with iir and iiq instant frying anything that gets close.

How will this affect leveling a summoner?
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
ama wrote:
"The damage of the bombs of the Undying Incinerators and Undying Alchemists has been increased."

By how much? Dont like suprises especially in maps.

Yeah I can't believe this one. Those guys are already seriously dangerous, no need to make them worse.

this is joke... i hope
IGN: UbogiMurarz
"
DeeBaser wrote:
Does the fix with Righteous Fire now working with Item Rarity gem also apply to summoned Spectres using Unrighteous Fire when linked with an Item Rarity gem?
They were already working - the IIQ gem directly supports the raise spectre skill in that case, and it was never disabled form this.
When we made it possible for gem drop modifiers to affect DoT we missed enabling the gem directly supporting RF. The other DoT skills were already supportable by it because they do regular (hit) damage as well, with the exception of searing bond, which we did catch.
Aw, you nerfed duration gem but didn't buff dominating blow? I'm calling oversight!

Please put more skill duration nodes in the tree somewhere if you're gonna pull stuff like this again :(

And really, buffing undying alchemists? They were already scary as fuck.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Last edited by anubite on Jan 29, 2014, 7:12:37 PM
People are complaining about 2+ clients being disallowed?

How the $@#& do you even play with 3 or more clients open on the same computer at the same time? Without abusing scripts? Seems... implausible.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.0.6
The damage of the bombs of the Undying Incinerators and Undying Alchemists has been increased.]

It is just me or was this totally uncalled for? They already do tons of dmg and are anoiyng as hell.
Another evangelist-like monster to worry about.
"Hey man, nice shot"
Brisa guild leader,
"All challenges" seeker.
Last edited by guipumi on Jan 29, 2014, 7:36:31 PM
Instead of all those "buff" nodes for summoners it would be a lot better if spectres scale up on level.

Even with "all that" ele res/chaos res and extra 20% life lv 66~68 spectres die really fast on lv 75+ maps. "oh, but you can spectre something in a lv 75 map..." yea sure, it is very convenient,reliable and natural to open a lv 75 map just to spectre something and get disconected a few min later.
Game has crashed twice during early stages of my map. Was not happening before this patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info