1.0.6 Patch Notes

So uh...my summoner is already god awful overpowered...I just cleared out a 92% residence with 32% increased monster life in 15 minutes solo...and their doing this. I LIKE.
same name in-game
"
reboticon wrote:
For real? You still didn't fix the race rewards messing up all forum linking bug? It's been 8 days since you said it was fixed locally. Really hoping this is just an oversight in the notes, because it's a pretty big deal. Gonna have to shelf this one for a while if it's not addressed.

We don't generally list website bugs in the patch notes, but I believe the fix is in this patch. If not, we'll make sure it's fixed ASAP.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
hope the new passive skills are in the upper area of the tree and not at the bottom
"
Chris wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
For real? You still didn't fix the race rewards messing up all forum linking bug? It's been 8 days since you said it was fixed locally. Really hoping this is just an oversight in the notes, because it's a pretty big deal. Gonna have to shelf this one for a while if it's not addressed.

We don't generally list website bugs in the patch notes, but I believe the fix is in this patch. If not, we'll make sure it's fixed ASAP.

Good guy chris.
Next time, give us the patch notes before Garena, k? :p
Any chance we'll get a respec to incorporate the new nodes into our builds? :)
"
talonmas wrote:
Next time, give us the patch notes before Garena, k? :p

Uh, I'd be happy to get them early and start salivating.
"
Added five new minion passive skills, added additional stats to existing notables, and updated many minion passives to include Minion Attack and Cast Speed, Minion Life Regeneration, Minion Life Leech, Minion Elemental Resistances, Minion Chaos Resistances and Minion Block Chance.

Very interesting. Theorycrafting T minus 12 minutes.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
You can now only run a maximum of two copies of Path of Exile simultaneously on one computer

Multibox nerf it seems?. N1.
Last edited by Yesu on Jan 29, 2014, 5:21:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info