1.0.6 Patch Notes

Sometimes Raging spirit can get a very very big arrow from archer monster and about 4 spirits like that ---> crash game.
Desecrate + trap + multitrap + aoe then combo with Devouring totem = ur Minions become super regen. Domi shotgun spark is nothing.
"
The damage of the bombs of the Undying Incinerators and Undying Alchemists has been increased.

u think those spectres (for example: spectre + gmp + faster casting + minion damage) with new buffs can be more powerfull than BM?
"
zerine wrote:
Sometimes Raging spirit can get a very very big arrow from archer monster and about 4 spirits like that ---> crash game.

Charming. Guess I'll wait for hotfix or 1.10 before returning to my summoner.
"
Nycro wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

The damage of the bombs of the Undying Incinerators and Undying Alchemists has been increased.

Please tell me this is some sort of cruel joke.
Why, of all of the creatures in the game, would you BUFF those. Buff the creatures that are weak instead of making the most deadly even deadlier.

Agree. What in the holy hell...?
Hey, GGG, why not buffing Devourers too, while you're at screwing things up >_<

Also, it was allowed to run more than 2 clients? Haha, why? No need to, and impossible for most people, anyway.

Also also, at this rate, is there any hope that (non-summoner) witches will get some useful talents in the Tree?
Great patch much more diversity for summoner and please stop japing about summoner op because is not. That new resistance nods and skeleton buff make me feel concerned they gonna remove zombie res.. on level 20 next patch hope this never happens.
IGN:MastaVenom , ZlatokosaKrava
Well, for my AA character I pretty much can ignore Incinerators, at least before the patch. So maybe, just maybe, they should be a little stronger.
But Alchemists are very bad news for non-CI chars.
Good update for Summoners, for once I feel like I can say good job GGG.

Now go fix crafting in 1.1.0. ;)
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jan 30, 2014, 4:54:52 AM
Nice to see some attention for the summoners.
But I would have prefered true problems (loosing minions on disconnection & snapshot mekanism making gear swap compulsory) to be solved. I can accept that it's hard to code, but come on, you got years to solve this, and game is not beta anymore...
Chris: "Path of Exile’s economy is the most important element of the game to us".
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/55102
Too bad they don't see how good the ARPG element of their game is...
The two client limitation is most likely so you can still use multiple accounts for storing items so you don't have to buy stash tabs. They would have probably made it 1 single client if not for this reason but people would scream pay to win and it would be somewhat. Overall a good change. Now if only they would actually enforce all these rules they make and no silly warnings. (Like that guy with the trade macro death, some claim him dying is punishment enough, no it's not, he as a streamer is promoting behavior against the rules and his ban would be worth more than 100 bans on non streamers that you never see or hear about. If ggg is truly afraid to get serious with their streamers people will lose confidence with the game no matter if they truly ban thousands of botters and rmt that you never see. It's all about image in the end)
Please. I was hoping you will fix it in "summoners patch" but you didnt. Just make spectres live after disconnect. This is the most annoying thing for every summoner. You did it for animate guardian so why not apply it to spectres?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info