Godly Gear Giveaway: see if you won and claim you prize!!!!!!*updatedagain**

I'd love to get the Lioneye's Glare on my 66 scion bow user as I can't afford even a 5L at this point. New in the league, started very late, show me mercy.

IGN: VegaszFinestFarmAllDay
Last edited by VegaszTheFarmer on Jan 30, 2014, 10:48:22 AM
"
Killvana wrote:
the good news is that 100% of you who posted above me WILL get at LEAST 1 exalted orb

Also not that NO ONE here is begging, you are just asking?

the bad news is that I will NOT give any gear/currency to anyone without a lvl 60 char on DOM on America Gateway

Oh thats really bad news. Only non Standard Char I ever made is in Nemesis.
Standard is where my friends are (and always come back to after each league :)

Question for you:
Do you stop playing at all or what?

If you ever want some mindless standard league fun with low lvl maps and stuff, just gimme a call.

Have fun

P.s. My offer stays if you change your mind.
i want the taming unique ring so badly.
i made 5 characters on nemesis to try get one bit all ripped at 64 lol.
i have a rain of arrows maurader at lvl 90 that i really wanna slap that ring on. my search for this ring has broken me. and i really need it as i eventually want 2 of them.
I would love to get my hands on your chromes, I am having the worst luck getting rrrggg on my new chest for my split arrow build.

Regards
//disco
IGN: discoCowboy
Last edited by discoCowboy on Jan 30, 2014, 12:16:57 PM
i take all ur stuff, otherwise some friends from the darknet will find u ;-)
Nvm you're in Dom league lol
Last edited by Vexura on Jan 30, 2014, 2:08:20 PM
So most of my gear is subpar for a 75 Ranger but my
rings need urgent replaicement. So mostly i like the Dire Knot ring. Or some currency to buy some new rings. But that Direknot Dimond ring is awesome and would find a new owner that would cherish it.

And if that good looking belt, Pain snare Rustic Sash havent found a owner yet, It would be a nice upgrade for this

Have a nice day and thanks for this good initiative. :-)
While not really fitting exactly on the requirements, then I would of course also love to get some of the possible leftovers that you might have.

I´m gonna be honest and say that I actually may not "need" anything directly, as I can maintain the game as it is now on my lvl 70 duelist, I may not have great gear (or even good for that that matter) and I have limited use for most of your pew pew specific gear (obviously stuff like that should go to people who actually need it.

In my case, then I would ask for anything that hasnt been previously requested, I am trying to save up for a BOR and some decent weapons (both my weapons are below 190DPS), so if there is anything left and nobody is in dire need of anything then ied be happy to take anything that might befall me.

for reference; my personal fortune is 28 chaos orbs and various amounts of lesser currencies, no high value items

Thanks, and best of luck out there!
-/ Sebuda
Started playing a few weeks ago, got a lvl68 Lighning Arrow Ranger and... my god, you have my perfect gear. First picks are either the 6link bow or that 6link evasion chest, but really anything on the top row would be a huge upgrade for me.

This gear is perfect for my skills. Why do I deserve it? Well for what it's worth I'm poor (5 chaos on hand, and I've only seen about 10) and your gear and me... well, we're meant to be together.

Do it for your gear, send it home to a skill tree that's perfect for it.

Do it for your family.

Do it for yourself.

But most importantly, do it for me because I need more DPS :)

EDIT: Seeing as how everyone is clawing over the bow, chest and ring... I'll say I'd really like the blood dance boots and anything that could boost my Lighning Arrow DPS/attack speed. Thanks for doing this.
Last edited by jsh_hk on Jan 30, 2014, 4:29:03 PM
Edit: Saw now the point of requiring a domination char. Bummer. Well good luck everyone!
Last edited by TheAssimilated on Feb 13, 2014, 6:41:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info