Godly Gear Giveaway: see if you won and claim you prize!!!!!!*updatedagain**

Hi there killvana . I pmed you and I hope you enjoy reading :)
I'd love to get the taming ring! Reason being I can't afford it now, and will never be able i think as I gave away my 6l carcass +2x gifts to a friend, which i later regret as it was around 55ex value and I dont want to ask for them back, thats not very nice.

Also, I daily help people with bosses/tips/rushes for people who asks me(and ofcourse, for no charge). This ring would buff my freezepulser that I am currently working on and it will hopefully be good. I'm currently stuck and I would really need a taming to buff, hopefully I can get something out of it.

Either way, winning or not this is a great thing to do and good luck everyone!
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hi

I would love either your tri res ele dmg rustic belt or Alpha Howl for my ele dmg ST Scion.

I would not be able to afford it myself, and it would make the current 85+ grind more enjoyable.

Belt would probably be first prio, but difficult to deicide :-)

IGN = PredaxST
Last edited by Terns on Jan 31, 2014, 2:24:32 AM
Oh, man, this will be a tough one for me! I have a Ranger archer char on Domination, lvl75. And these items are INSANE for her! Ok, here goes...

I am still a fresh player - started playing around early December. I still have only 1 exalt that dropped for me and NO 6L items on ANY of my characters :( managed to buy a 5L chest for my ranger and my duelist, but that's it. I'm getting to that late-game period when mapping with crappy drops is kind of getting boring and the only char I still have fun with is my crit-based ranger archer. I use frenzy as my main skill for single-target dps, and RoA or Ice Shot for aoe.

If I had your 6L Lioneye's, it would be my first end-game item EVER and I would again start having a lot of fun playing this game! My dps would rise, cause I'd add another dmg gem to frenzy, which would help me kill things faster and avoid death (died at least 30 times up until now, lol).

My ranger is lvl75, as you can see if you check my character screen here.

My IGN is: ComradeSerge
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
3 ex. or 9 or 6 or 2 or 1 or .1 or π

because i'm broke and need to get/craft chaos res/life gear so i don't get one-shotted by poison bombs.

also, because i don't use babelfish and won't whine about garena*, purina, albania, or whatever.

*(saw this via clicking on cynite's account/posts, via a hilarious thread of cynite trying to mooch elsewhere)
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Hey. I dont have an archer besides my lvl 65 or so EA marauder but i would love to get the maligaros. Its the one of the few pieces i need for my crit trapper (besides upgrading the rare gear). Spent my last bit of currency for it because its the only build i really loved so far. If its not too much i also could use the alphas howl for my aura support character im building right now. Not wanting to sound greedy but the item will be pretty much core on this char :/. Thanks for helping people that way :).
Last edited by CptQaoz on Jan 29, 2014, 5:44:31 AM
I could really use your 6L Lioneye's to rebuild my split arrow ranger for the nth time and I haven't played it for months since everything's "Path of Melee" right now. She has no gear left because I am piss poor and RNG hates me thus I cant start another character without selling all my current gear. And without good gear, ranged characters / spellcasters trail far behind DPS-wise against melee. The best weapon I had was a 5L crit bow with about 200+ DPS so you can imagine how much my dmg sucks in parties.

Im using an RF build atm and was fun for a couple of weeks but with being on melee range, I got bored pretty quick. It didn't seem as fun as a ranged character.
Hi good sir,

I just got back into the game after a long forced pause, I played in the Beta.
What you're doing is great for the community, I did that ingame when I left PoE 8 months ago, I was not that rich though.

I'm currently playing a Scion in the domination league. I do Spectral throw (if that counts as archer type ?).

Anything you could give me would be a huge help for me, especially the Alpha helm, or the Rustic Sash, they would be perfect for my character, but really anything.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone.
Just wanted to post saying this is great you are doing this. This game and Day Z are the only games I play at the moment, finding it very hard to find time to play Day Z with friends.

Anyway I am a Nemesis player, hope some Nemesis guys do this too! One day I'll have a Soul Taker :( in any league

"
robmafia wrote:
3 ex. or 9 or 6 or 2 or 1 or .1 or π

because i'm broke and need to get/craft chaos res/life gear so i don't get one-shotted by poison bombs.

also, because i don't use babelfish and won't whine about garena*, purina, albania, or whatever.

*(saw this via clicking on cynite's account/posts, via a hilarious thread of cynite trying to mooch elsewhere)

Hi there , I'm trying to seek for help , not fooling around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info