Godly Gear Giveaway: see if you won and claim you prize!!!!!!*updatedagain**

My Elemental-Split-Arrow-Templar is just lvl 69. I hope it's ok, if i take part in the competition anyway, because he is part of the reason, why i could need THE TAMING more then that next guy. Here is my story:

I play POE since Open Beta (see OB-Supporter-Title). I have so much fun in this game, it is my relax-time, when my two kids and my wife are in bed. Those three important persons are the reason, why my playing-time is very precious (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz-8CSa9xj8). That is the reason, why i am "only" level 69 though i am a dedicated player (see: "since open beta").

my main-char was a staff-templar i put a lot time into. i was a medium-rich man. As i said: i dont have too much time. I saved most of my curency up to the moment, when the one item comes along, that would make my char really better. I started counting my currency and looking on the forums for something worthy when i had around 1-2 exalts worth of currency. Then the next day i had luck for the first time in my hole POE-career: a superb-elemental-5-Link-bow dropped. that was the day i decided to start an archer. And then? Guess what? two days later i got hacked. All currency gone, all items gone. i wrote to chris of GGG and begged him, to restore at least the bow, so i would have a "carrot" to start a char from the scratch. of course he denied and i understood.

It was really a sad day in my life. It was even the first time, when i told my wife about something that has to do with playing pc-games - she is not very interested in that topic usually.

But the idea of an ele-archer was already so deep in my head, that i couldnt resist and i told myself "f*** off - just do it again!" So my now lvl-69-archer started to live. i saved up new currency and was lucky, when i had 2 GCP-drops, which made it possible to buy that bow:

Then "The Taming" came up in october (as i remember) and it fits so much into my theme, that i immediately knew, that this would be the item, that i could spend all my currency on. But guess what - that item is way out of my league price-wise.

it would be such a relief to own finally one of the top-tier-items, you cant even imagine. i think this could be the second time, i would tell my wife about a pc-game-thing. and guess what: you can make it happen!

ps: excuse my bad english - this is not my native language.

pps: just saw, that this is for domination league... i would love to take any gift any way, which will transfer to standard in a few weeks nevertheless.
Last edited by Edradour on Jan 29, 2014, 9:46:31 AM
i'm a random scrub posting because posting is fun

i am posting for the alpha's howl because i'm running an aura build at the moment and it is hard as balls to get currency to pay for all the cool aura toys

i saw some dude running 13 auras. i want to run 13 auras. i want to be that guy. plus the gems, the level 19/20 ones in there, i don't even want to think about how long those would take to level up.

here's some dumb items you don't care about, level 16 aura gems. yuck. anyway being able to cast more auras is good. i also do MF culling but gear for that is expensive too. i'm on a chair.
IRON MAN
Hey,

Your ele-crit amulet would really help to improve my lvl 82 crit LA ranger.

The Taming would be a really nice addition to my new Oro's sacrifice flicker strike discharge templar thanks to the ignite properties on both oro's and taming.

And 3 exalted to try some yolo exalt on a few items like this one

Thanks and have fun
Cool idea OP, why are you stopping? :E

Your gear looks like fun, i would play that char in standard from time to time to test things.

Any way, good luck with your give-away i hope you make some people very happy :).
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Hello KILLVANA,

I do need the Alpha's Howl because i just started playing Path of Exile one month ago and the drop rates laugh about me. The Alpha's Howl would be the best equipment piece for me Scion "MittyScion".
Please give that armor to me. I'll really need it in the future!

Thank you :)
Hey There,

I've Been playing Long Enough To Level 2 Chars Past 60, But Ive Never Seen An Exalted Orb. If You Are Still Giving Them Away, 3 Or Even 1 Would Make My Day.

Ign:
_NOTORIOUS_ONE

Your Generosity Is Appreciated :)

Ps On Mobile And Its Capitalizing Everything...
Hello there Killvana,

I am a casual player, mostly self found that enjoys the game very much. But in time I came across frustration of bad RNG in the game, basically I do not have much luck with drops or crafting, while at the same time I don't like to play the trading game in Path of exile.
My best drops so far were unique map only ring with rarity mod, 2 exalted orbs and Belly of the beast chest armor. While I have seen much better drops when in party, non of them were ever allocated to me. I am not a rich person in game, so even if I would want to buy very good gear I need I could not afford it.

So because of all that stated above, I am upgrading my gear slowly, but steady. I am playing in Domination and am in much need of a new belt. At the moment I am still wearing unique lvl8 belt with leech on it, simply because I have not found a good resist belt in all the time playing Domination league (I have lvl80 ranger atm), especially with chaos resist on it, I still have negative chaos resist in Merciless since I simply could not find the gear with it.

So all in all, I am asking for 1 of epic Rustic Sash belts that you have with chaos resist. I would prefer the Pain Snare Rustic Sash simply because it has armor on it, but any of two will be a HUGE upgrade to my character :). Even if the both Rustic Sash belts are already take, Studded Belt would still be an upgrade for me.

Cheers from LostDogeSuchTrubble.
Tears make streams. Fish live in streams. I like fish.
/MonstaMunch
Hi there!

Im a lvl 70 shadow and i would only ask for maligaro virtuosity gloves.

Im playing since over 1 month and enjoy the game a lot, but had no possibility to get these gloves and it's the last item i currently need to progress with maps.

Thanks in advance.

My character IGN is Scourczybyk
Hi, I'm not an Archer character, but my main spell is Ice Spear, which is a projectile, so that's one feature I share with 'archers'. Also, I got two quivers sitting in my stash and my only hardcore character is a ranger (rain of arrows) from one race in which I participated.

The only item I'm interested in is The Taming ring. It would go a long way to improving my character, which is a lvl 82 Ice Spear Witch running my own build and using Ice Spear as a main spell.

My character is Ellessime.

Last edited by _Elminister_ on Jan 29, 2014, 11:04:52 AM
Killvana I could really use the amulet on my Lightning arrow char, it is beyond perfect, and it would be a HUGE boost to my character.

my necklage that I use now... Not saying that the bow wouldnt help me either but my bow
Spoiler
is pretty good!

And that necklage is something I would use till the end of time! It would make my day if you'd consider me for it! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info