Godly Gear Giveaway: see if you won and claim you prize!!!!!!*updatedagain**

I really need the alpha´s howl because i still cant use auras... im level 82 and normaly i wanted too have auras at ~lv50, but i never found something that can help me to get these auras >,< i also want the Lioneye´s Glare, than i can finally can deal enought dmg and dont need 20min for a high level map. The EV armor looks amazing too but i would be happy if i get one item ^^
Last edited by Eutrix on Jan 29, 2014, 6:24:44 AM
People with 50 ex gear still begging for more LOL. So sad.
Don't like to beg but I played this game since closed beta and never had an exalted or any 6-link item or good unique.

That's really annoying... so anything you feel like sharing would be much appreciated :).

Edit: Forgot... IGN:xpanterx
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
Last edited by xpanterx on Jan 31, 2014, 7:02:34 AM
Wheres the fun in this?

You dont need to work for the gear you use... boring i say.

Even if it takes me 3years to get even one piece of gear by grinding at least i know i have done it my self and not begged for it.
I would love to have the tri res ele dmg rustic belt.

On the other hand, I like self found. O_o
But RNG is a bitch... -,-
And trading is not worth the hassle because self found is way more rewarding.

Would give it to a friend.
Exile 4 life.

"No need to describe fishing in detail, just hint at it."
~Chris 2014
Dear Killvana,
I've stranded on an island called Wraeclast quite some time ago. On the beach where i found myself half dead in the dirt, i found my first Bow and killed a Zombie attacking me. From that moment Bows were my weapon of choice until the self proclaimed God of Wraeclast called "Chris" decided to reduce the amount of Auras Exiles are allowed to use. This new law hit me pretty hard since mastering the power of the Elements and infusing them into my bow was my main source of power to fight evil.
At the age of 74 i decided to apply for a pension, until i find something to make my beloved bow viable again.
Today i saw your generous offer in the Wraeclast Times and saw my chance to become ready to hunt again and to destroy evil with my Bow.
Therefore i'd like to ask if i can have that great "The Taming, Prismatic Ring".

PS: I'll be outside of Wraeclast for the weekend. In case i'm the choosen one, it'd be great if the Ring was still available on Sunday evening or Monday.

Sincerely yours

PS2: I've unlocked my Character page for you to see i got a 60+ Char on Domination too, to meet the new requirements of the giveaway

IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Jan 30, 2014, 8:48:45 AM
i rly want the 6link ev chest. you will make me so happy :)
Hey, I'm very much interested in the bow. Unfortunately I'm not 73 yet (probably by friday though). I fairly recently restarted the game since playing it in open beta. I've had a bit of help from some awesome people that I've met in game. My ranger is my only moderately high level char, and the only one that I'm working on. I'm currently 69 but gaining 1-2 levels a day. I've been scouring trade chat for a crummy roll 1 socket lionseye just to have one, but currently only have about 2 exalt. So getting this would just be a dream. Bottom line, I'm new and passionate about the game and my LA ranger. Anyways, back to the grindstone :)

-Aironique
Hey,
i would be happy if I can get the Alphas Howl :)
I got a lv 86 Quill Rain CoC Scion and I never dropped anything good to get the value I need to improve my Build and run two auras instead of just one. I need it because althoug it has high damage i get really in trouble if i get frozen or something like that. I really like this game but even though i have 2 lv80+ and 2 lv 79 chars none of my chars has any piece of gear worth more than 2exa and most of the equip is reeeally bad ;)
Regards, Renxiem
Hi! I would really like the 6L tri res chest, reason is I am currently building an evasion based facebreaker scion.

I have started playing 3-4 weeks ago my first character was a GS Marauder, made it to lvl 75 then started farming piety merciless, I farmed her for almost two weeks by getting her to less 10% health portaling to town switching to 200 IIR/40 IIQ gear and leap slam culling strike which was very tiring and time consuming btw and the only thing valuable I ever found was a rainbowstride boots which I plan to use in the future, everyday the only things that I get were vendor tier rares and low level uniques. I never even found an orb with a higher value than a GCP so I decided to re-roll.

As you can see RNG never smiled on me, I hope you would. So please consider letting me have the 6L chest. Thanks!
Warbands League - IGN: SmokieLord
Last edited by excore008 on Jan 29, 2014, 7:13:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info